Watch on Saturday when the New York Rangers visit the Tampa Bay Lightning for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Lightning are up 3-2.
Tampa Bay earned a 3-1 road victory over the New York Rangers in its last game on June 9.
New York lost 3-1 at home against the Tampa Bay Lightning in its last game on June 9.
To prepare for this matchup, here’s what you need to get ready for Saturday’s Stanley Cup Semifinals action.
Tampa Bay Lightning vs. New York Rangers Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Lightning (-184)
- Underdog: Rangers (+154)
- Over/under: 5.5
Want some action on the latest NHL games? Place your legal sports bets on this game or others in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook.
Lightning Stats and Trends
- Tampa Bay has won 54 of its 82 games as a favorite this season.
- In 36 games with shorter than -184 moneyline odds this season, the Lightning have won 27.
- The moneyline odds imply that Tampa Bay has a 64.8% chance of winning this contest.
- Tampa Bay and its opponent have gone over the current 5.5-goal total in 55 of 105 games this season.
- In the last 10 contests, the Lightning have earned 80.0% of the possible points with a 7-2-1 record.
- They are scoring at a 3.7 goals-per-game average (37 total) during that stretch.
- On the defensive side, the Lightning have given up 2.5 goals per game (25 total) in those 10 outings.
Rangers Stats and Trends
- The Rangers have been an underdog in 48 games this season, with 23 upset wins (47.9%).
- New York has a record of 4-6 in games when sportsbooks list them +154 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set in this contest implies a 39.4% chance for the Rangers to win.
- So far this season, 45.9% of New York’s games (50/109) have had more goals than Saturday’s over/under of 5.5.
- In their last 10 games, the Rangers are 7-3-0 to earn 85.0% of the possible points.
- They have scored 35 goals over that stretch.
- On the defensive side, the Rangers have allowed 28 goals (2.8 per game) over those 10 outings.
Lightning vs. Rangers Game Info and Start Time
- Game Day: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).