On Wednesday, the Baltimore Orioles (21-30) are hosting the Seattle Mariners (21-28), at 7:05 PM ET, in the second game of a three-game series.
As the favorite, the Mariners (-152 moneyline odds to win) take the field at the Orioles (+129). The scheduled starters are Robbie Ray (4-5) for the Seattle Mariners, and Kyle Bradish (1-3) for the Baltimore Orioles.
These squads play again following the Mariners’ 10-0 victory over the Orioles yesterday. George Kirby (6.0 IP, 0 R, 4 H, 8 K) picked up the win for the Mariners. Taylor Trammell went 3-for-4 with two doubles and four RBI to lead the team on offense. Bryan Baker (1.1 IP, 3 R, 2 H, 1 K) took the loss on the mound for the Orioles.
Ahead of this Mariners vs. Orioles matchup, here’s what you need to get ready for Wednesday’s MLB action.
Seattle Mariners vs. Baltimore Orioles Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Mariners (-152, bet $152 to win $100)
- Underdog: Orioles (+129, bet $100 to win $129)
- Over/under: 8.5
Deposit $10, GET $200 INSTANTLY: Get action on this game! Place your legal sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook. Exclusive USA TODAY Network offer: Deposit $10, get $200 in betting credit instantly. 21+, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Mariners Stats and Trends
Mariners Betting Records
- This season, the Mariners have won nine out of the 15 games, or 60%, in which they’ve been favored.
- This season, Seattle has won four of its six games when favored by at least -152 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mariners have a 60.3% chance to win.
- Seattle’s games have gone over the total in 25 of their 49 chances.
- The Mariners have an ATS record of 25-24-0 in 49 games with a spread this season.
Robbie Ray (Mariners Probable Starter)
- The Mariners will send Ray (4-5) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The left-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed seven hits in six innings pitched against the Oakland Athletics on Wednesday.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 4.75, a 3.238 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.203.
- In 10 starts this season, he’s earned a quality start in four of them.
- Ray will look to finish five or more innings for the 11th start in a row.
- The Orioles rank 24th in MLB with 190 runs scored this season. They have a .230 batting average this campaign with 43 home runs (20th in the league).
- The 30-year-old’s 4.75 ERA ranks 48th, 1.203 WHIP ranks 35th, and 10.1 K/9 ranks 10th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Mariners Batting Stats
- The Mariners’ 52 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- The offense for the Mariners has a slugging percentage of .386 this season, 18th in MLB.
- Seattle ranks 12th in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- The Mariners rank 20th in the league with 201 total runs scored this season.
- Seattle has an on-base percentage of .319 this season, which ranks eighth in the league.
- The Mariners are ranked 15th in strikeouts per game (8.4) among MLB offenses.
Orioles Stats and Trends
Orioles Betting Records
- The Orioles have been victorious in 19, or 38.8%, of the 49 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Baltimore has a mark of 15-22 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +129 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Orioles have a 43.7% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Baltimore’s games have gone over the total in 19 of their 52 opportunities.
- The Orioles have posted a record of 30-22-0 against the spread this season.
Kyle Bradish (Orioles Probable Starter)
- Bradish gets the start for the Orioles, his seventh of the season. He is 1-3 with a 7.31 ERA and 29 strikeouts over 28 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty’s most recent time out came on Friday against the Boston Red Sox, when he went 1 2/3 innings, surrendering six earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 7.31, with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings in six games this season. Opposing batters have a .312 batting average against him.
- Bradish has two quality starts under his belt this year.
- Bradish has pitched five or more innings in a game three times this season heading into this matchup.
- The opposing Mariners offense has the 18th-ranked slugging percentage (.386) and ranks 12th in home runs hit (52) in all of MLB. They have a collective .239 batting average, and are 13th in the league with 391 total hits and 20th in MLB play scoring 201 runs.
Orioles Batting Stats
- The Orioles rank 20th in MLB play with 43 total home runs.
- So far this season, the Orioles are slugging .357, the fifth-lowest average in the league.
- Baltimore’s .230 batting average ranks 24th in the league.
- Averaging 3.7 runs per game (190 total), the Orioles are the 24th-highest scoring team in MLB play.
- Baltimore ranks 24th in baseball with a .298 on-base percentage.
- The Orioles’ 9.0 strikeouts per game are the third-most in the league.
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Mariners vs. Orioles: Live Streaming Info & Game Time
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- TV Channel: ROOT SPORTS Northwest
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch Here!)
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).