On Saturday, the San Francisco Giants (31-26) are hosting the Los Angeles Dodgers (37-21), at 7:15 PM ET, in the second game of a three-game set.
The Giants are an underdog (+138 moneyline odds) when they takes the field at home against the Dodgers (-161). Clayton Kershaw is the starter in ths one for the Los Angeles Dodgers. The San Francisco Giants have yet to tab a starting pitcher for this game.
These clubs play again after the Giants’ 7-2 victory over the Dodgers yesterday. Jakob Junis (5.0 IP, 2 R, 5 H, 5 K) picked up the win for the Giants. Darin Ruf went 3-for-4 with two home runs and three RBI to lead the team on offense. Walker Buehler (4.0 IP, 3 R, 4 H, 6 K) took the loss on the mound for the Dodgers.
Get ready for the Dodgers vs. Giants with what you need to know before Saturday’s baseball action.
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Francisco Giants Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Dodgers (-161, bet $161 to win $100)
- Underdog: Giants (+138, bet $100 to win $138)
- Over/under: 9
Deposit $10, GET $200 INSTANTLY: Get action on this game! Place your legal sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook. Exclusive USA TODAY Network offer: Deposit $10, get $200 in betting credit instantly. 21+, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Dodgers Stats and Trends
Dodgers Betting Records
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 62 games this season and won 39 (62.9%) of those contests.
- This season, Los Angeles has won 30 of its 47 games, or 63.8%, when favored by at least -161 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 61.7% chance of a victory for the Dodgers.
- Games involving Los Angeles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 28 of 63 chances this season.
- The Dodgers have an ATS record of 35-28-0 in 63 games with a spread this season.
Clayton Kershaw (Dodgers Probable Starter)
- Kershaw will make his first start of the season for the Dodgers.
- The 34-year-old left-hander will make his season debut.
- The Giants have scored 287 runs this season, which ranks third in MLB. They have 467 hits, 14th in baseball, with 69 home runs (12th in the league).
Dodgers Batting Stats
- The Dodgers rank 11th in Major League Baseball with 70 home runs.
- Fueled by 193 extra-base hits, the Dodgers rank fifth in MLB with a .423 slugging percentage this season.
- Los Angeles has a team batting average of .248 this season, which ranks 10th among MLB teams.
- The Dodgers have scored the most runs (307) in baseball so far this year.
- Los Angeles is among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking second with an OBP of .330.
- The Dodgers rank 11th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.2 whiffs per contest.
Giants Stats and Trends
Giants Betting Records
- The Giants have been underdogs in 13 games this season and have come away with the win four times (30.8%) in those contests.
- San Francisco has been listed as an underdog of +138 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Giants have a 42% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Contests with San Francisco have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 30 of 58 chances this season.
- The Giants have posted a record of 26-31-0 against the spread this season.
Giants Batting Stats
- The Giants average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 12th in baseball with 69 total home runs .
- So far this year, the Giants rank ninth in the league with a .405 slugging percentage.
- San Francisco’s .243 batting average ranks 14th in the league.
- The Giants are the third-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 5.0 runs per game (287 total).
- San Francisco ranks sixth in the league with a .322 on-base percentage.
- The Giants’ 8.5 strikeouts per game rank 14th in baseball.
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Dodgers vs. Giants: Live Streaming Info & Game Time
- Game Day: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).