The Baltimore Orioles (25-35) will visit the Kansas City Royals (20-38), in the final game of a four-game series, Sunday at 2:10 PM ET.
The Royals are a home favorite (-124) against the Orioles (+106). The Kansas City Royals will hand the ball to Brad Keller (1-7, 4.18 ERA), who is looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Orioles will turn to Dean Kremer (0-1, 6.23 ERA).
Yesterday, the Orioles claimed a 6-4 win over the Royals, with Tyler Wells (6 IP, 3 R, 5 H, 4 K) registering the win for the Orioles. Adley Rutschman went 3-for-4 with two doubles to lead the offensive attack. Daniel Lynch (5.1 IP, 4 R, 8 H, 7 K) was credited with the loss for the Royals.
Get ready for the Royals vs. Orioles with what you need to know before Sunday’s baseball action.
Kansas City Royals vs. Baltimore Orioles Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Royals (-124, bet $124 to win $100)
- Underdog: Orioles (+106, bet $100 to win $106)
- Over/under: 9.5
Deposit $10, GET $200 INSTANTLY: Get action on this game! Place your legal sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook. Exclusive USA TODAY Network offer: Deposit $10, get $200 in betting credit instantly. 21+, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Royals Stats and Trends
Royals Betting Records
- The Royals have entered the game as favorites eight times this season and won four of those games.
- Kansas City has entered three games this season favored by -124 or more and is 1-2 in those contests.
- The Royals have a 55.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the total in 31 of their 61 chances.
- The Royals are 25-36-0 against the spread this season.
Brad Keller (Royals Probable Starter)
- The Royals’ Keller (1-7) will make his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in 6 2/3 innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 4.18 and 5 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .254 in 11 games this season.
- In 11 starts this season, he’s earned six quality starts.
- Keller has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- The Orioles have scored 236 runs this season, which ranks 25th in MLB. They have 463 hits, 22nd in baseball, with 58 home runs (15th in the league).
- The 26-year-old ranks 45th in ERA (4.18), 42nd in WHIP (1.260), and 64th in K/9 (5) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Royals Batting Stats
- The Royals have hit just 43 homers this season, which ranks 28th in the league.
- Hitters for the Royals combine for a team rank 24th of in the majors with a .369 team slugging percentage.
- Kansas City’s .239 batting average ranks 18th in the league this season.
- The Royals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 26th with just 222 total runs (3.8 per game) this season.
- Kansas City has the 22nd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.302).
- The Royals have shown patience at the plate this season with the third-best rate of strikeouts per game (7.5) among MLB offenses.
Orioles Stats and Trends
Orioles Betting Records
- The Orioles have come away with 22 wins in the 56 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Baltimore has a win-loss record of 20-28 when favored by +106 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Orioles have a 48.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Baltimore and their opponents have hit the over in 26 of their 61 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles are 36-25-0 against the spread in their 61 games that had a posted line this season.
Dean Kremer (Orioles Probable Starter)
- Kremer (0-1) gets the start for the Orioles, his second of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday, the right-hander threw 4 1/3 innings against the Cleveland Guardians, allowing three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- He has a 6.23 ERA and 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are batting .278 against him over his one appearances this season.
- The opposing Royals offense has the 24th-ranked slugging percentage (.369) and ranks 28th in home runs hit (43) in all of MLB. They have a collective .239 batting average, and are 14th in the league with 470 total hits and 26th in MLB action scoring 222 runs.
Orioles Batting Stats
- The Orioles rank 15th in MLB play with 58 total home runs.
- This season, the Orioles rank 25th in baseball with a .368 slugging percentage.
- Baltimore’s .228 batting average ranks 26th in the league.
- The Orioles score the 25th-most runs in baseball (236 total, 3.9 per game).
- Baltimore’s .298 on-base percentage is 23rd in the league.
- Orioles batters strike out 8.9 times per game, the 26th-most in the league.
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).