Watch on Thursday when the Colorado Avalanche host the St. Louis Blues on for Game 2 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at 9:30 PM ET on . The Avalanche lead the series 1-0.
Colorado won 3-2 at home its last time out on May 17 against the St. Louis Blues.
St. Louis played on the road its last time out on May 17, and lost 3-2 in overtime against the Colorado Avalanche.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here’s everything you need to know about Thursday’s NHL Playoffs Second Round action.
Colorado Avalanche vs. St. Louis Blues Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Avalanche (-244)
- Underdog: Blues (+200)
- Over/under: 6.5
Want some action on the latest NHL games? Place your legal sports bets on this game or others in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook.
Avalanche Stats and Trends
- Colorado has been victorious in 60 of the 82 games it’s played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- In 33 games with moneyline oddds lower than -244, the Avalanche have 26 wins.
- Based on the moneyline odds, Colorado has a 70.9% chance of winning this contest.
- Colorado and its opponent have combined to score more than 6.5 goals in 46 of 89 games this season.
- In their last 10 games, the Avalanche are 8-1-1 to earn 85.0% of the possible points.
- They have averaged 3.1 goals per game (31 total) during that time.
- Over on the defensive side, the Avalanche have allowed 1.7 goals per game (17 total) in those 10 matchups.
Blues Stats and Trends
- The Blues have been the underdog 34 times this season, and upset their opponent in 17, or 50.0%, of those games.
- St. Louis’ moneyline odds have been +200 or longer two times this season, and it split 1-1.
- Bookmakers have implied, based on the moneyline in this matchup, that the Blues have a 33.3% chance to win.
- So far this season, 49.5% of St. Louis’ games (45/91) have had more goals than Thursday’s over/under of 6.5.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Blues have gone 6-4-0 to earn 80.0% of the possible points.
- They have averaged 3.9 goals per game (39 total) during that span.
- Defensively, the Blues have given up 29 goals (2.9 per game) in those 10 outings.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).