Watch on Tuesday when the Colorado Avalanche host the Edmonton Oilers on for Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at 8:00 PM ET on .
Colorado won 3-2 on the road its last time out on May 27 against the St. Louis Blues.
Edmonton won its last game 5-4 on the road against the Calgary Flames on May 26.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is everything you need to know about Tuesday’s Stanley Cup Semifinals action.
Colorado Avalanche vs. Edmonton Oilers Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Avalanche (-178)
- Underdog: Oilers (+150)
- Over/under: 6.5
Want some action on the latest NHL games? Place your legal sports bets on this game or others in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook.
Avalanche Stats and Trends
- Through 87 games as the moneyline favorite this season, Colorado has won 63 of those games.
- The Avalanche have a record of 44-15 this season in games with their moneyline odds shorter than -178.
- There is a 64.0% chance that Colorado wins this contest, per the moneyline.
- Colorado and its opponent have combined to score more than 6.5 goals in 49 of 94 games this season.
- Over the last 10 games, the Avalanche are 8-1-1 (85.0% of possible points).
- They have averaged 3.1 goals per game (31 total) during that time.
- Defensively, the Avalanche have given up 17 goals (1.7 per game) in those 10 outings.
Oilers Stats and Trends
- The Oilers have been the underdog 30 times this season, and upset their opponent in 12, or 40.0%, of those games.
- Edmonton is 1-6 when bookmakers have listed them as underdogs of +150 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this matchup implies a 40.0% chance for the Oilers to win.
- So far this season, 54.2% of Edmonton’s games (52/96) have had more goals than Tuesday’s over/under of 6.5.
- In their last 10 games, the Oilers are 7-2-1 to earn 80.0% of the possible points.
- They have put up 31 goals during that time.
- On the defensive side, the Oilers have given up 23 goals (2.3 per game) over those 10 matchups.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).