At Guaranteed Rate Field on Saturday, the Texas Rangers (26-31) face the Chicago White Sox (27-29), with first pitch at 2:10 PM ET.
The White Sox are favored (-147 on the moneyline) when they host the Rangers (+126). The White Sox will start Lucas Giolito (4-2) versus the Rangers and Martin Perez (4-2).
These teams meet again after the White Sox defeated the Rangers 8-3 yesterday. Kendall Graveman earned the win for the White Sox (1.0 IP, 1 R, 2 H, 2 K), and Danny Mendick led the way offensively (1-for-4 with a home run and two RBI). John King (0.2 IP, 5 R, 6 H, 0 K) was credited with the loss for the Rangers.
Prepare for the White Sox vs. Rangers with everything you need to know ahead of Saturday’s baseball action.
Chicago White Sox vs. Texas Rangers Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: White Sox (-147, bet $147 to win $100)
- Underdog: Rangers (+126, bet $100 to win $126)
- Over/under: 8
Deposit $10, GET $200 INSTANTLY: Get action on this game! Place your legal sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook. Exclusive USA TODAY Network offer: Deposit $10, get $200 in betting credit instantly. 21+, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
White Sox Stats and Trends
White Sox Betting Records
- This season, the White Sox have been favored 36 times and won 20, or 55.6%, of those games.
- This season, Chicago has won six of its 16 games, or 37.5%, when favored by at least -147 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 59.5% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of their 60 games with a total this season.
- The White Sox are 27-33-0 against the spread in their 60 chances this season.
Lucas Giolito (White Sox Probable Starter)
- The White Sox’s Giolito (4-2) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed eight hits in 6 2/3 innings pitched against the Tampa Bay Rays on Sunday.
- The 27-year-old has pitched to a 3.54 ERA this season with 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.5 walks per nine across nine games.
- He has started nine games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in four of them.
- Giolito has started nine games this season, and he’s lasted five or more innings six times. He averages 5.1 innings per appearance.
- The Rangers are batting .231 this season, 23rd in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .385 (19th in the league) with 73 home runs.
White Sox Batting Stats
- The White Sox have hit 48 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- Hitters for the White Sox combine to rank 27th in the majors with a .365 team slugging percentage.
- Chicago ranks 16th in MLB with a .240 team batting average.
- The White Sox are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 212 total runs (3.8 per game) this season.
- Chicago has an OBP of .296 this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The White Sox rank second in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.4 whiffs per contest.
Rangers Stats and Trends
Rangers Betting Records
- The Rangers have won in 20, or 47.6%, of the 42 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- This season, Texas has come away with a win eight times in 19 chances when named as an underdog of at least +126 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rangers have an implied victory probability of 44.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Texas’ games have gone over the total in 24 of their 58 opportunities.
- The Rangers have posted a record of 33-25-0 against the spread this season.
Martín Pérez (Rangers Probable Starter)
- Perez (4-2 with a 1.56 ERA and 56 strikeouts in 69 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rangers, his 12th of the season.
- In his last time out on Sunday against the Seattle Mariners, the left-hander threw 6 2/3 innings, giving up two earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 1.56, with 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings in 11 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .204 batting average against him.
- Pérez is trying to build on a ninth-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Pérez is looking for his 10th straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 6.1 frames per start.
- The opposing White Sox offense has a collective .240 batting average, and is 18th in the league with 457 total hits and 27th in MLB play with 212 runs scored. They have the 27th-ranked slugging percentage (.365) and are 23rd in all of MLB with 48 home runs.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 31-year-old’s 1.56 ERA ranks second, .966 WHIP ranks 12th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 44th.
Rangers Batting Stats
- The Rangers rank sixth in baseball with 73 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- So far this season, the Rangers’ .385 slugging percentage ranks 19th in the league.
- Texas has the 23rd-ranked batting average in the majors (.231).
- The Rangers score the 21st-most runs in baseball (238 total, 4.2 per game).
- Texas ranks 28th in baseball with a .290 on-base percentage.
- The Rangers’ 8.4 strikeouts per game rank 13th in baseball.
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
White Sox vs. Rangers: Live Streaming Info & Game Time
- Game Day: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
- TV Channel: NBC Sports Networks
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).