Tune in for Game 7 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round on Monday at 8:00 PM ET on when the New York Rangers visit the Carolina Hurricanes. The teams are tied 3-3 in the series.
Carolina fell 5-2 on the road its last time out on May 28 against the New York Rangers.
In its last game on May 28, New York secured a 5-2 home victory over the Carolina Hurricanes.
Here’s what you need to get ready for this NHL Playoffs Second Round contest.
Carolina Hurricanes vs. New York Rangers Odds and Betting Lines
- Favorite: Hurricanes (-151)
- Underdog: Rangers (+128)
- Over/under: 5.5
Want some action on the latest NHL games? Place your legal sports bets on this game or others in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook.
Hurricanes Stats and Trends
- Carolina has gone 57-22 as the oddsmakers’ choice this season.
- In 51 games with shorter than -151 moneyline odds this season, the Hurricanes have won 36.
- There is a 60.2% chance that Carolina wins this contest, per the moneyline.
- Carolina and its opponent have gone over the current 5.5-goal total in 52 of 99 matches (52.5%) so far this season.
- In the last 10 games, the Hurricanes are 5-3-2 (65.0% of possible points).
- They have scored 30 goals over that span.
- On the defensive end, the Hurricanes have given up 28 goals (2.8 per game) over those 10 matchups.
Rangers Stats and Trends
- The Rangers have secured an upset victory in 18, or 45.0%, of the 40 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- New York has gone 6-16 when sportsbooks have made them underdogs of +128 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline implies a 43.9% chance to win for the Rangers.
- New York’s games have gone over 5.5 goals in 47 of 100 chances this season.
- In the past 10 games, the Rangers have gone 7-3-0 (85.0% of possible points).
- They have scored 35 goals over that time.
- On the defensive side, the Rangers have allowed 28 goals (2.8 per game) over those 10 matchups.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).