The No. 3 Arizona Wildcats (27-3, 17-2 Pac-12) host the California Golden Bears (12-18, 5-14 Pac-12) after winning 16 straight home games. The Wildcats are heavy favorites by 22 points in the contest, which begins at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022. The over/under in the matchup is 140.5. In this article, we analyze the Arizona vs. Cal odds and lines for this game.
Rankings courtesy of the Ferris Mowers Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Arizona’s record against the spread this season is 17-12-1, and Cal’s is 18-11-0. In terms of hitting the over, games involving the Wildcats are 16-14-0 and the Golden Bears are 15-14-0. The teams combine to score 147.7 points per game, 7.2 more points than this matchup’s total. In the past 10 games, Arizona has a 5-5-0 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall. Cal has gone 6-4-0 against the spread and 3-7 overall in its last 10 matches.
Get ready for this Pac-12 matchup with everything you need to know before Saturday’s college basketball action.
Cal at Arizona odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Arizona -22
- Total: 140.5
- Moneyline: Arizona -5000, Cal +1600
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Cal at Arizona odds, spread, & more
Arizona 80, Cal 60
- The Wildcats have been favored on the moneyline 28 total times this season. They’ve gone 26-2 in those games.
- Arizona has played in four games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -5000 or shorter and won each of them.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Wildcats a 98.0% chance to win.
- The Golden Bears have been underdogs in 18 games this season and won three (16.7%) of those contests.
- Cal has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1600 moneyline set for this game.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Golden Bears have a 5.9% chance to win.
- The 84.5 points per game the Wildcats record are 19.2 more points than the Golden Bears allow (65.3).
- Arizona has a 17-10-1 record against the spread and a 27-1 record overall when putting up more than 65.3 points.
- When Cal gives up fewer than 84.5 points, it is 18-10 against the spread and 12-17 overall.
- The Golden Bears score an average of 63.2 points per game, just 3.7 fewer points than the 66.9 the Wildcats allow.
- Cal is 9-2 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it scores more than 66.9 points.
- Arizona’s record is 8-3 against the spread and 11-0 overall when it allows fewer than 63.2 points.
- The Wildcats have scored a total of 529 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 17.6 per game), while the Golden Bears have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 63 total points, 2.1 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for the Wildcats this season is 81.9 points, the same as their implied total for Saturday’s game.
- So far this season, Arizona has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (81) 21 times.
- The Golden Bears’ average implied point total on the season (68.6 points) is 9.6 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (59 points).
- This season, Cal has put up more than 59 points in 19 games.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Arizona vs. Cal
- Game Day: Saturday, March 5, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Networks
Find out how to watch for free with fuboTV.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).