The No. 1 seed Murray State Racers (28-2, 18-0 OVC) are favored by 14.5 points in the OVC Tournament over the No. 4 seed Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (14-17, 8-9 OVC). The teams will hit the court Friday at 8:00 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Rankings courtesy of the Ferris Mowers Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Murray State has gone 16-10-1 against the spread, while Southeast Missouri State’s ATS record this season is 14-14-1. The Racers have gone over the point total in 10 games, while Redhawks games have gone over 14 times. The teams average 154.9 points per game, 6.4 more points than this matchup’s total. Murray State has a 4-5-1 record against the spread while going 10-0 overall over the last 10 games. Southeast Missouri State has gone 6-3-1 against the spread and 5-5 overall in its last 10 games.
Before watching this OVC matchup, here’s what you need to know about Friday’s college hoops action.
Southeast Missouri State at Murray State odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Murray State -14.5
- Total: 148.5
- Moneyline: Murray State -1610, Southeast Missouri State +869
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Southeast Missouri State at Murray State odds, spread, & more
Murray State 81, Southeast Missouri State 65
- The Racers have put together a 23-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 95.8% of those games).
- Murray State has played nine times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1610 or shorter, and won each game.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Racers’ implied win probability is 94.2%.
- This season, the Redhawks have won three out of the 19 games, or 15.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Southeast Missouri State has not won as an underdog of +869 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 10.3% chance of a victory for the Redhawks.
- The Racers put up only 2.4 more points per game (79.3) than the Redhawks give up (76.9).
- Murray State has a 10-2-1 record against the spread and a 16-0 record overall when scoring more than 76.9 points.
- Southeast Missouri State is 9-7 against the spread and 11-7 overall when giving up fewer than 79.3 points.
- The Redhawks’ 75.6 points per game are 13.9 more points than the 61.7 the Racers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 61.7 points, Southeast Missouri State is 13-12-1 against the spread and 13-15 overall.
- Murray State’s record is 14-9-1 against the spread and 24-2 overall when it allows fewer than 75.6 points.
- The Racers have scored a total of 527 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 17.6 per game), while the Redhawks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 41 total points, 1.3 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for the Racers this season is 76.7 points, 5.3 fewer points than their implied total of 82 points in Friday’s game.
- So far this season, Murray State has scored more than 82 points six times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Redhawks (77.9) is 10.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (67).
- On the season, Southeast Missouri State has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (67) 22 times.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).