Big Ten opponents meet when the No. 23 Ohio State Buckeyes (18-8, 11-6 Big Ten) host the Nebraska Cornhuskers (8-21, 2-16 Big Ten) at Value City Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. The Buckeyes are 15-point favorites in the game. The point total is 149.5 in the matchup. Below, we analyze the Ohio State vs. Nebraska odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
Rankings courtesy of the Ferris Mowers Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Ohio State is 14-11-0 against the spread this season compared to Nebraska’s 14-14-0 ATS record. The Buckeyes are 15-10-0 and the Cornhuskers are 18-9-1 in terms of hitting the over. The two teams average 147.3 points per game combined, 2.2 fewer than this matchup’s over/under. In the past 10 games, Ohio State is 8-2-0 against the spread and 7-3 overall while Nebraska has gone 6-4-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall.
Here is what you need to get ready for Tuesday’s Big Ten college hoops action.
Nebraska at Ohio State odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Ohio State -15
- Total: 149.5
- Moneyline: Ohio State -1452, Nebraska +829
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Nebraska at Ohio State odds, spread, & more
Ohio State 80, Nebraska 67
- The Buckeyes have won 81.2% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (13-3).
- Ohio State has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1452 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Buckeyes’ implied win probability is 93.6%.
- This season, the Cornhuskers have won two out of the 20 games, or 10%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Nebraska has been at least a +829 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Cornhuskers based on the moneyline is 10.8%.
- The 74.1 points per game the Buckeyes score are 5.2 fewer points than the Cornhuskers allow (79.3).
- When Ohio State totals more than 79.3 points, it is 6-3 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Nebraska is 7-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall when giving up fewer than 74.1 points.
- The Cornhuskers put up an average of 73.2 points per game, 5.5 more points than the 67.7 the Buckeyes give up.
- Nebraska has put together a 12-7 ATS record and an 8-11 overall record in games it scores more than 67.7 points.
- Ohio State is 10-5 against the spread and 12-4 overall when it gives up fewer than 73.2 points.
- The Buckeyes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 166 points this season (6.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Cornhuskers have out-scored them by 175 more points on the year (6.1 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The Buckeyes’ average implied point total this season is the same as their implied total for Tuesday’s game (74.0 points).
- So far this season, Ohio State has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (82) eight times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Cornhuskers (78.7) is 11.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (67).
- So far this season, Nebraska has totaled more than 67 points in a game 21 times.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Ohio State vs. Nebraska
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Big Ten Network
Find out how to watch for free with fuboTV.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).