The Cincinnati Bearcats (18-12, 7-9 AAC) are heavy, 15-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the No. 14 Houston Cougars (24-5, 13-2 AAC) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at Fertitta Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 134.5. In this article, we investigate the Houston vs. Cincinnati odds and lines around this matchup.
Rankings courtesy of the Ferris Mowers Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Houston has a 17-11-0 record against the spread this season compared to Cincinnati, who is 11-16-0 ATS. The Cougars are 14-15-0 and the Bearcats are 13-14-0 in terms of going over the point total. The two teams score 141.7 points per game, 7.2 more points than this matchup’s total. In the last 10 games, Houston has a 6-4-0 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall. Cincinnati has gone 2-8-0 against the spread and 3-7 overall in its last 10 matches.
To prepare for this matchup in AAC play, here’s what you need to prepare for Tuesday’s college hoops action.
Cincinnati at Houston odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Houston -15
- Total: 134.5
- Moneyline: Houston -1631, Cincinnati +882
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Cincinnati at Houston odds, spread, & more
Houston 75, Cincinnati 60
- The Cougars have won 88.9% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (24-3).
- Houston has won all nine games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1631 or shorter.
- The Cougars have a 94.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Bearcats have been underdogs in eight games this season and won two (25%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +882 moneyline set for this game.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Bearcats have a 10.2% chance to win.
- The Cougars score 73.7 points per game, 10.5 more points than the 63.2 the Bearcats give up.
- Houston has a 16-9 record against the spread and a 23-2 record overall when putting up more than 63.2 points.
- Cincinnati is 8-10 against the spread and 17-5 overall when giving up fewer than 73.7 points.
- The Bearcats’ 68 points per game are 10.9 more points than the 57.1 the Cougars allow.
- Cincinnati has put together a 10-15 ATS record and a 17-11 overall record in games it scores more than 57.1 points.
- Houston has an ATS record of 16-7 and a 22-2 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 68 points.
- The Cougars have out-scored their opponents by a total of 481 points this season (16.6 points per game on average), and the Bearcats have put up 142 more points than their opponents on the year (4.8 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The Cougars’ average implied point total this season is 1.4 fewer points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (73.6 implied points on average compared to 75 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Houston has totaled more than 75 points in a game 17 times.
- The Bearcats’ average implied point total on the season (72.5 points) is 12.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (60 points).
- So far this season, Cincinnati has scored more than 60 points in 23 games.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Houston vs. Cincinnati
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
Find out how to watch for free with fuboTV.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).