Saturday’s NBA Playoffs slate features some interesting betting options, including the Milwaukee Bucks’ Khris Middleton prop bets. Let’s take a look at the markets and lines for Middleton in this postseason matchup. Middleton’s points prop bet over/under is set at 21.5 points for Saturday’s game against the Brooklyn Nets.
So far this season, Middleton has recorded an average of 20.4 points, six rebounds and 5.4 assists every night, while over his last five performances, he’s averaging 21.4 points, 6.8 rebounds and 4.8 assists. He’s shooting 47.7% from the floor this season and 52.1% in his last five games.
The Bucks will face the Nets on Saturday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The Nets are being picked to win in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals by sportsbooks, who list them as 4-point favorites. The over/under is set at 238.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Middleton has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Khris Middleton prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 21.5
- Over Odds: -120
- Under Odds: -110
- Points per game: 20.4
Khris Middleton points insights
- The 21.5 points prop bet over/under set for Middleton on Saturday is 1.1 more points than his season scoring average (20.4).
- In 45.8% of his games this season (33 of 72 matchups) Middleton has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Middleton’s season-long average points prop bet over/under is 0.1 points higher than his per-game scoring average (20.4 points).
- 50.8% of Middleton’s matchups this year have seen him go under his point prop total (32 out of 63 opportunities).
- 51.4% of Middleton’s matchups this year have seen him fall short of his season-long average points prop total of 20.5 points (37 out of 72 contests).
- Teams are averaging 112.3 points per game against the Nets this season, the 12th-most given up by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Khris Middleton rebound insights
- Middleton has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (6.0) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (5.5).
- In 37 out of 72 games this season (51.4%), Middleton has reeled in more than 5.5 rebounds.
- Middleton has pulled down 0.1 more rebounds (6.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (5.9).
- Only 49.2% of the time this year (31 out of 63 contests), Middleton has hit the over on his rebounds prop bet total.
- In 37 of his 72 contests (51.4%), Middleton has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total of 5.9 boards.
- The Nets’ opponents are averaging 45.9 rebounds per game, which is the ninth-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Khris Middleton assists insights
- Middleton’s season-long assist average — 5.4 per game — is 0.9 assists higher than Saturday’s assist prop bet value (4.5).
- Middleton has dished out more than 4.5 assists in 45 out of 72 games this season (62.5%).
- Middleton has averaged 5.4 assists per game, 0.3 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 5.1.
- In only 45.8% of Middleton’s contests (33 out of 72) he’s dished out more than 5.1 assists (his average assist prop over/under this season).
- Teams are compiling 22.6 assists per game against the Nets this season, the 28th-most given up by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive