The Milwaukee Bucks take to the court Saturday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with some interesting betting options. Let’s focus in on Jrue Holiday’s prop bets and lines for his upcoming matchup. The over/under for Holiday’s points in Saturday’s game against the Brooklyn Nets is 20.5.
Over his last five outings, Holiday has averaged 16.2 points, 6.4 rebounds, 9.8 assists and two steals, compared to his season average of 17.6 points, 6.3 assists and 1.7 steals per game. He’s shooting 50.2% from the field this year (47.8% in just his last five games).
The Nets are being picked to win the matchup by sportsbooks, who list them as 4-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 238.5 points. The teams will take to the court on Saturday in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, starting at 7:30 PM ET. Let’s take a look at how Holiday has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Jrue Holiday prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 20.5
- Over Odds: 100
- Under Odds: -128
- Points per game: 17.6
Jrue Holiday points insights
- The 17.6 points Holiday has scored per game this season is 2.9 fewer points than his points prop bet over/under set for Saturday (20.5).
- Holiday has put up more than 20.5 points in 20 of 63 games this season (31.7%).
- Holiday’s season-long average points prop bet over/under is 0.6 points less than his per-game scoring average (17.6 points).
- In 59.6% of his outings this year, Holiday has gone over his point total (31 out of 52 opportunities).
- The Nets’ opponents are averaging 112.3 points per game, which is the 12th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Jrue Holiday rebound insights
- Holiday has averaged 0.8 fewer rebounds per game (4.7) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (5.5).
- In 18 out of 63 games this season (28.6%), Holiday has collected more than 5.5 rebounds.
- Holiday has collected 0.2 more rebounds (4.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (4.5).
- In just 46.2% of his chances (24 of 52), Holiday has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 47.6% of his games (30 out of 63 contests), Holiday has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (4.5).
- Teams are averaging 45.9 rebounds per game against the Nets this season, the ninth-most allowed by a team.
Jrue Holiday assists insights
- Holiday has averaged 6.3 assists per game, 2.2 less than Saturday’s assist over/under (8.5).
- Holiday has dished out more than 8.5 assists in 12 out of 63 games this season (19%).
- Holiday has averaged 6.3 assists per game, 0.6 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 5.7.
- In 52.4% of Holiday’s games (33 out of 63) he’s recorded more than 5.7 assists (his average assist prop total this season).
- Teams are averaging 22.6 assists per game against the Nets this season, the 28th-most allowed by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive