The Los Angeles Clippers take to the court Friday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with some interesting betting options. Let’s focus in on Marcus Morris’ prop bets and lines for his upcoming outing. The over/under for Morris’ points in Friday’s game against the Dallas Mavericks is 12.5.
Morris finishes with an average of 13.2 points per contest this season, while connecting on 47.0% of his shot attempts. Over just his last five games, he’s averaged 10.6 points in each outing and has shot 43.2% from the floor.
The Clippers will face the Mavericks on Friday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The Clippers are being picked to win in Game 6 of their First Round series by bookmakers, who list them as 3-point favorites. The over/under is set at 216.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Morris has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Marcus Morris prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 12.5
- Over Odds: -128
- Under Odds: -105
- Points per game: 13.2
Marcus Morris points insights
- The 12.5 point total set for Morris’ game Friday is 0.7 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Morris has scored more than 12.5 points in 31 of 62 games this season (50%).
- Morris’ season-long average points prop bet over/under, 13.1 points, is 0.1 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 59.4% of his matchups this year, Morris has hit the over on his point total (19 out of 32 opportunities).
- 56.5% of Morris’ outings this year have seen him go under his season-long average points prop total of 13.1 points (35 out of 62 games).
- Opponents of the Mavericks have scored 112.1 points per game this season, the 15th-most against any NBA team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Marcus Morris rebound insights
- Morris has averaged 0.4 fewer rebounds per game (4.1) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (4.5).
- In 35.5% of his games this season (22 of 62), Morris has reeled in more than 4.5 boards.
- The average prop bet over/under Morris has had set for rebounds this year is 4.3. He usually has gone under that value as he has grabbed 4.1 rebounds per game, 0.2 less rebounds than his average prop.
- In only 46.9% of his chances (15 out of 32), Morris has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- Morris has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (4.3 boards) in just 35.5% of his matchups (22 out of 62 games).
- The Mavericks’ opponents are racking up 45.4 rebounds per game, which is the 12th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Marcus Morris assists insights
- Morris has averaged 1.0 assist per game this season, 0.5 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Friday (1.5).
- In 29% of his matchups this season (18 out of 62) Morris has collected more than 1.5 assists.
- Morris has averaged 0.2 fewer assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.2.
- Morris has recorded 1.2 or more assists (his average assist prop over/under) in only 18 of 62 of his contests (29%).
- The Mavericks’ opponents are averaging 23.9 assists per game, which is the 21st-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive