NBA Playoffs action continues Friday, as we focus on the Dallas Mavericks and Dorian Finney-Smith’s prop bets and lines. The point total set for Finney-Smith in Friday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers is 9.5.
So far this season, Finney-Smith has recorded an average of 9.7 points and 5.5 rebounds every game, while over his last five outings, he’s averaging 8.6 points and 5.8 rebounds. He’s shooting 46.4% from the floor this season and 37.2% in his last five games.
The Clippers are being picked to win the contest by oddsmakers, who list them as 3-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 216.5 points. The teams will hit the court on Friday in Game 6 of their First Round series, starting at 9:00 PM ET. Let’s take a look at how Finney-Smith has performed this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Dorian Finney-Smith prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 9.5
- Over Odds: 100
- Under Odds: -133
- Points per game: 9.7
Dorian Finney-Smith points insights
- The 9.7 points Finney-Smith has scored per game this season is 0.2 more points than his point total set for Friday (9.5).
- Finney-Smith has scored more than 9.5 points 31 times this season (out of 65 total games — 47.7%).
- Finney-Smith’s season-long scoring average, 9.7 points per game, is 0.3 points higher than his average points prop bet over/under.
- In 26 of 50 opportunities this year (52%), Finney-Smith has gone over his point total.
- Less than half of the time — 47.7% of his outings this year — Finney-Smith has gone over his season-long average point total of 9.4 points (in 31 of his 65 games).
- Opponents of the Clippers have scored 109.9 points per game this season, the 18th-most against any NBA squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Dorian Finney-Smith rebound insights
- Finney-Smith has averaged 1.0 more rebound per game (5.5) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (4.5).
- In 66.2% of his games this year (43 of 65), Finney-Smith has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (4.5 boards).
- The average prop bet over/under Finney-Smith has had set for rebounds this year is 5.3. He often has surpassed that number as he has pulled down 5.5 rebounds per game, 0.2 more boards than his average prop.
- Only 46% of the time this year (23 of 50 opportunities), Finney-Smith has hit the over on his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 43.1% of his games (28 out of 65 games), Finney-Smith has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (5.3).
- The Clippers’ opponents are averaging 45.3 rebounds per game, which is the 14th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Dorian Finney-Smith assists insights
- Finney-Smith has averaged 1.7 assists per game, 0.2 more than Friday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- In 55.4% of his matchups this season (36 out of 65) Finney-Smith has collected more than 1.5 assists.
- Finney-Smith’s per-game assist average (1.7) is 0.1 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (1.6).
- Finney-Smith has covered his average assist prop bet over/under (1.6) in 36 of his 65 games (55.4%).
- The Clippers’ opponents are averaging 23.7 assists per game, which is the 22nd-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive