The NBA Playoffs roll on Thursday for the Portland Trail Blazers, so let’s take a look at Anfernee Simons’ prop bets and lines. The points over/under set for Simons in Thursday’s game against the Denver Nuggets is 5.5.
Over his last five outings, Simons has averaged six points, compared to his season average of 7.7 points per game. He’s shooting 42.3% from the field this year (50.0% in just his last five games).
The Trail Blazers are being picked to win in Game 6 of their First Round series by sportsbooks, who list them as 4.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 227.5 points. The teams will meet on Thursday starting at 8:00 PM ET. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Simons will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Anfernee Simons prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 5.5
- Over Odds: 100
- Under Odds: -128
- Points per game: 7.7
Anfernee Simons points insights
- The 5.5 points prop total set for Simons on Thursday is 2.2 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (7.7).
- Simons has scored more than 5.5 points 41 times this season (out of 69 total games — 59.4%).
- Simons’ season-long average points prop bet over/under, 10 points, is 2.3 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Less than half of the time — 33.3% of his outings this year — Simons has hit the over on his point total (two out of six opportunities).
- Less than half of the time — 26.1% of his outings this year — Simons has gone over his season-long average point total of 10 points (in 18 of his 69 contests).
- Opponents of the Nuggets have put up 109.2 points per game this season, the 20th-most against any NBA team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Anfernee Simons rebound insights
- Simons has averaged 2.3 rebounds per game, 0.2 fewer boards than his prop bet for Thursday’s game (2.5).
- In 42% of his games this year (29 of 69), Simons has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (2.5 boards).
- Simons has pulled down 2.3 rebounds per game, which is 0.2 fewer boards than his season average prop.
- In 66.7% of his chances (four out of six), Simons has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 42% of his games (29 of 69 contests), Simons has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (2.5).
- Teams are collecting 42.6 rebounds per game against the Nuggets this season, the 27th-most given up by a team.
Anfernee Simons assists insights
- Simons’ year-long assist average — 1.4 per game — is 0.9 assists higher than Thursday’s assist prop bet total (0.5).
- In 73.9% of his matchups this season (51 out of 69) Simons has had more than 0.5 assists.
- Simons’ per-game assist average (1.4) is 0.4 less than his average assist prop bet total (1.8).
- Simons has dished out 1.8 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in just 23 of 69 of his contests (33.3%).
- Teams are dishing out 25.4 assists per game against the Nuggets this season, the seventh-most given up by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive