The Phoenix Suns take to the court Thursday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with some interesting betting options. Let’s focus in on Jae Crowder’s prop bets and lines for his upcoming outing. The over/under for Crowder’s points in Thursday’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers is 9.5.
Over his last five outings, Crowder has finished with an average of 10.2 points per contest. On the season, he’s averaged 10.1 points while shooting 39.8% from the field.
Game 6 of the First Round series between the Suns and Lakers begins at 10:30 PM ET on Thursday. Bookmakers have installed the Lakers as 2-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 207.5 points. How will Crowder perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Jae Crowder prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 9.5
- Over Odds: -120
- Under Odds: -111
- Points per game: 10.1
Jae Crowder points insights
- The 9.5 points prop bet over/under set for Crowder on Thursday is 0.6 fewer points than his season scoring average (10.1).
- Crowder has put up more than 9.5 points 33 times this season (out of 65 total games — 50.8%).
- Crowder’s season-long average points prop bet over/under is 0.5 points higher than his per-game scoring average (10.1 points).
- In less than half of his opportunities — 14 of 36 this year (38.9%) — Crowder has gone over his point total.
- 55.4% of Crowder’s outings this year have seen him go under his season-long average points prop total of 10.6 points (36 out of 65 contests).
- The Lakers’ opponents are scoring 107.6 points per game, which is the 27th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Jae Crowder rebound insights
- Crowder has averaged 0.1 more rebounds per game (4.6) than his prop bet total in Thursday’s game (4.5).
- In 43.1% of his games this year (28 out of 65), Crowder has grabbed more than 4.5 boards.
- The average prop bet over/under Crowder has had set for rebounds this year is 4.8. He often has gone under that number as he has averaged 4.6 rebounds per game, 0.2 less rebounds than his average prop.
- In just 41.7% of his chances (15 of 36), Crowder has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- Crowder has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (4.8 boards) in just 43.1% of his matchups (28 out of 65 games).
- The Lakers’ opponents are averaging 42.3 rebounds per game, which is the 29th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Jae Crowder assists insights
- Crowder has averaged 2.2 assists per game this year, 0.7 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Thursday (1.5).
- In 42 out of 65 games this season (64.6%) Crowder has had more than 1.5 assists.
- Crowder’s per-game assist average (2.2) is 0.4 more than his average assist prop bet total (1.8).
- Crowder has covered his average assist prop bet total (1.8) in 42 of his 65 games (64.6%).
- Opponents of the Lakers have averaged 23.4 assists per game this season, the 24th-most against any NBA squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive