Thursday’s NBA Playoffs slate features no shortage of betting opportunities, including the Phoenix Suns’ Deandre Ayton prop bets. Let’s take a look at the markets and lines for Ayton in this postseason matchup. The point total set for Ayton in Thursday’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers is 14.5.
Ayton posts an average of 14.6 points and 10.6 rebounds per contest this season, while connecting on 63.8% of his shot attempts. Over just his last five games, he’s averaged 17.4 points and 12.2 rebounds in each matchup and has shot 80.0% from the floor.
The Suns will meet the Lakers on Thursday, starting at 10:30 PM ET. The Lakers are being picked to win in Game 6 of their First Round series by sportsbooks, who list them as 2-point favorites. The over/under is set at 207.5 points. How will Ayton perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Deandre Ayton prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 14.5
- Over Odds: -111
- Under Odds: -118
- Points per game: 14.6
Deandre Ayton points insights
- The 14.5 point total set for Ayton’s game Thursday is 0.1 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Ayton has put up more than 14.5 points 35 times this season (out of 74 total games — 47.3%).
- Ayton’s season-long average points prop bet over/under is 0.4 points higher than his per-game scoring average (14.6 points).
- In less than half of his chances — 30 of 63 this year (47.6%) — Ayton has hit the over on his point total.
- Less than half of the time — 43.2% of his outings this year — Ayton has hit the over on his season-long average point total of 15 points (in 32 of his 74 contests).
- Opponents of the Lakers have averaged 107.6 points per game this season, the 27th-most against any NBA squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Deandre Ayton rebound insights
- Ayton’s per-game rebound average — 10.6 — is 0.9 less rebounds than his prop bet over/under in Thursday’s game (11.5).
- In 30 of 74 games this year (40.5%), Ayton has pulled down more than 11.5 rebounds.
- Ayton has grabbed 10.6 rebounds per game, which is 0.2 fewer boards than his season average prop.
- In just 30 of his 63 chances (47.6%), Ayton has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- In half of his contests, Ayton has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total of 10.8.
- Teams are pulling down 42.3 rebounds per game against the Lakers this season, the 29th-most allowed by a team.
Deandre Ayton assists insights
- Ayton has averaged 1.4 assists per game this season, 0.9 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Thursday (0.5).
- Ayton has dished out more than 0.5 assists in 57 out of 74 games this season (77%).
- Ayton’s per-game assist average (1.4) is 0.1 less than his average assist prop bet total (1.5).
- In only 40.5% of Ayton’s contests (30 out of 74) he has dished out more than 1.5 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
- Teams are dishing out 23.4 assists per game against the Lakers this season, the 24th-most given up by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive