The NBA Playoffs roll on Thursday for the Los Angeles Lakers, so let’s take a look at Andre Drummond’s prop bets and lines. Drummond has an over/under of 10.5 points in his matchup with the Phoenix Suns on Thursday.
Drummond has averaged 14.2 points and 11.8 rebounds this season while shooting 49.9% from the floor. Over his last five matchups, he’s recorded nine points and 11 rebounds per game with a 59.4% rate of shooting from the field.
The Lakers are being picked to win the game by bookmakers, who list them as 2-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 207.5 points. The teams will take to the court on Thursday in Game 6 of their First Round series, starting at 10:30 PM ET. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Drummond will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Andre Drummond prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 10.5
- Over Odds: -105
- Under Odds: -128
- Points per game: 14.2
Andre Drummond points insights
- The 10.5 point total set for Drummond’s game Thursday is 3.7 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Drummond has scored more than 10.5 points in 35 of 52 games this season (67.3%).
- Drummond’s season-long scoring average, 14.2 points per game, is 1.6 fewer points than his average points prop bet over/under.
- 51.2% of Drummond’s matchups this year have seen him go over his point prop total (21 out of 41 chances).
- Less than half of the time — 40.4% of his matchups this year — Drummond has gone over his season-long average point total of 15.8 points (in 21 of his 52 games).
- Teams are scoring 113.4 points per game against the Suns this season, the 11th-most allowed by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Andre Drummond rebound insights
- Drummond has pulled down 11.8 rebounds per game, 1.3 more boards than his prop bet for Thursday’s game (10.5).
- In 63.5% of his games this year (33 out of 52), Drummond has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (10.5 boards).
- Drummond has pulled down 11.8 rebounds per game, which is 0.4 less boards than his season average prop.
- In only 19 of his 41 chances (46.3%), Drummond has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 42.3% of his games (22 of 52 games), Drummond has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (12.2).
- Teams are averaging 43.3 rebounds per game against the Suns this season, the 24th-most allowed by a team.
Andre Drummond assists insights
- Drummond has averaged 1.8 assists per game this season, 1.3 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Thursday (0.5).
- In 38 out of 52 games this season (73.1%) Drummond has had more than 0.5 assists.
- Drummond’s per-game assist average (1.8) is 0.7 less than his average assist prop bet over/under (2.5).
- Drummond has covered his average assist prop bet total (2.5) in just 18 of his 52 games (34.6%).
- The Suns’ opponents are collecting 23.6 assists per game, which is the 23rd-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive