Thursday’s NBA Playoffs slate features no shortage of betting opportunities, including the Denver Nuggets’ Monte Morris prop bets. Let’s take a look at the markets and lines for Morris in this postseason matchup. Morris has an over/under of 12.5 points in his matchup with the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday.
Over his last five outings, Morris has averaged 14 points and 5.2 assists, compared to his season average of 10.6 points and 3.4 assists per game. He’s shooting 47.4% from the field this year (42.9% in just his last five games).
The Nuggets will match up with the Trail Blazers on Thursday, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The Trail Blazers are being picked to win in Game 6 of their First Round series by oddsmakers, who list them as 4.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 227.5 points. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Morris will fare in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Monte Morris prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 12.5
- Over Odds: -105
- Under Odds: -128
- Points per game: 10.6
Monte Morris points insights
- The 10.6 points Morris has scored per game this season is 1.9 fewer points than his points prop total set for Thursday (12.5).
- Morris has put up more than 12.5 points in 12 of 52 games this season (23.1%).
- Morris’ season-long average points prop bet total, 10.9 points, is 0.3 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In less than half of his opportunities — eight of 21 this year (38.1%) — Morris has gone over his point total.
- In less than half of his games — 25 of 52 this year (48.1%) — Morris has gone over his season average points prop bet total (10.9).
- Opponents of the Trail Blazers have averaged 116.1 points per game this season, the fifth-most against any NBA team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Monte Morris rebound insights
- Morris has averaged 0.4 less rebounds per game (2.1) than his prop bet total in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- In 40.4% of his games this year (21 of 52), Morris has snagged more than 2.5 boards.
- Morris has pulled down 0.3 fewer rebounds (2.1 per game) than his season average prop bet (2.4).
- Only 38.1% of the time this year (eight of 21 opportunities), Morris has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 40.4% of his games (21 out of 52 games), Morris has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (2.4).
- Teams are grabbing 46.9 rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the fourth-most given up by a squad.
Monte Morris assists insights
- Morris has averaged 3.4 assists per game, 1.1 fewer than Thursday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- In 14 out of 52 games this season (26.9%) Morris has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Morris’ per-game assist average (3.4) is 0.6 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (2.8).
- Morris has covered his average assist prop total (2.8) in 34 of his 52 games (65.4%).
- Teams are dishing out 24.9 assists per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the 12th-most allowed by a squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive