The Denver Nuggets take to the court Thursday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with plenty of betting action. Let’s focus in on Austin Rivers’ prop bets and lines for his upcoming matchup. Rivers has an over/under of 10.5 points in his matchup with the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday.
Over his last five outings, Rivers has averaged 12.4 points, compared to his season average of 8.5 points per game. He’s shooting 43.2% from the field this year (47.5% in just his last five games).
The Nuggets will meet the Trail Blazers on Thursday in Game 6 of their First Round series, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The Trail Blazers are being picked to win the game by bookmakers, who list them as 4.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 227.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Rivers has performed this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Austin Rivers prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 10.5
- Over Odds: 100
- Under Odds: -133
- Points per game: 8.5
Austin Rivers points insights
- The 10.5 points prop bet over/under set for Rivers on Thursday is 2.0 more points than his scoring average on the season (8.5).
- Rivers has put up more than 10.5 points 13 times this season (out of 41 total games — 31.7%).
- Rivers’ season-long average points prop bet total, 9.2 points, is 0.7 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In less than half of his opportunities — two of six this year (33.3%) — Rivers has hit the over on his point total.
- In less than half of his games — 13 of 41 this year (31.7%) — Rivers has gone over his season average points prop bet total (9.2).
- Teams are putting up 116.1 points per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the fifth-most allowed by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Austin Rivers rebound insights
- Rivers’ per-game rebound average — 2.3 — is 0.2 fewer rebounds than his prop bet over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- In 39% of his games this season (16 of 41), Rivers has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (2.5 boards).
- Rivers has pulled down 0.4 fewer rebounds (2.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (2.7).
- In half of his matchups, Rivers has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 39% of his games (16 out of 41 games), Rivers has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (2.7).
- Opponents of the Trail Blazers have grabbed 46.9 rebounds per game this season, the fourth-most against any NBA team.
Austin Rivers assists insights
- Rivers’ season-long assist average — 2.3 per game — is 0.2 assists lower than Thursday’s assist prop bet total (2.5).
- Rivers has had more than 2.5 assists in 17 out of 41 games this season (41.5%).
- Rivers has averaged 0.1 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 2.2.
- Rivers has gone over his average assist prop bet total (2.2) in just 17 of his 41 games (41.5%).
- Opponents of the Trail Blazers have averaged 24.9 assists per game this season, the 12th-most against any NBA squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive