Wednesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Washington Wizards and some interesting betting options, including lines for Russell Westbrook prop bets. The over/under for Westbrook’s points in Wednesday’s game against the Philadelphia 76ers is 23.5.
Over his last five performances, Westbrook has finished with an average of 17.8 points, 10.4 rebounds and 12.8 assists per contest. On the season, he’s averaged 21.9 points, 11.5 rebounds and 11.7 assists while shooting 43.3% from the field.
The Wizards will face the 76ers on Wednesday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The 76ers are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by sportsbooks, who list them as 6.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 230.5 points. How will Westbrook perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Russell Westbrook prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 23.5
- Over Odds: -110
- Under Odds: -120
- Points per game: 21.9
Russell Westbrook points insights
- The 23.5 points prop bet over/under set for Westbrook on Wednesday is 1.6 more points than his scoring average on the season (21.9).
- Westbrook has put up more than 23.5 points 24 times this season (out of 71 total games — 33.8%).
- Westbrook’s season-long average points prop bet total, 23.3 points, is 1.4 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Less than half of the time — 37% of his outings this year — Westbrook has hit the over on his point total (20 out of 54 opportunities).
- In less than half of his games — 24 of 71 this year (33.8%) — Westbrook has gone over his season average points prop bet total (23.3).
- Opponents of the 76ers have put up 108.4 points per game this season, the 25th-most against any NBA squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Russell Westbrook rebound insights
- Westbrook has averaged 1.0 less rebound per game (11.5) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (12.5).
- In 31 of 71 games this season (43.7%), Westbrook has grabbed more than 12.5 rebounds.
- Westbrook has pulled down 11.5 rebounds per game, which is 1.0 more rebound than his season average prop.
- 68.5% of the time this season (37 out of 54 opportunities), Westbrook has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In 45 of his 71 contests (63.4%), Westbrook has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total of 10.5 boards.
- Teams are pulling down 41.8 rebounds per game against the 76ers this season, the fewest allowed by a team.
Russell Westbrook assists insights
- Westbrook’s year-long assist average — 11.7 per game — is 0.2 assists higher than Wednesday’s assist over/under (11.5).
- Westbrook has collected more than 11.5 assists in 33 out of 71 games this season (46.5%).
- Westbrook has averaged 1.1 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 10.6.
- In 62% of Westbrook’s games (44 out of 71) he’s dished out more than 10.6 assists (his average assist prop total this season).
- The 76ers’ opponents are averaging 22.8 assists per game, which is the 27th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive