Wednesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Washington Wizards and some interesting betting options, including lines for Rui Hachimura prop bets. Hachimura has an over/under of 14.5 points for Wednesday’s contest against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Hachimura has averaged 13.8 points and 5.5 rebounds so far this season while shooting 49.1% from the floor. Over his last five contests, he’s posted 14.2 points and 6.8 rebounds per game with a 64.3% rate of shooting from the field.
Game 5 of the First Round series between the Wizards and 76ers starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Sportsbooks have installed the 76ers as 6.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 230.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Hachimura has performed this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Rui Hachimura prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 14.5
- Over Odds: -115
- Under Odds: -115
- Points per game: 13.8
Rui Hachimura points insights
- The 13.8 points Hachimura has scored per game this season is 0.7 fewer points than his points prop bet over/under set for Wednesday (14.5).
- In 39.7% of his games this season (25 of 63 matchups) Hachimura has scored more than 14.5 points.
- Hachimura’s season-long scoring average, 13.8 points per game, is the same as his average points prop bet over/under.
- 52.3% of Hachimura’s matchups this year have seen him go under his point prop total (23 out of 44 chances).
- 55.6% of Hachimura’s matchups this year have seen him go under his season-long average points prop total of 13.8 points (35 out of 63 games).
- Teams are scoring 108.4 points per game against the 76ers this season, the 25th-most given up by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Rui Hachimura rebound insights
- Hachimura’s per-game rebound average — 5.5 — equals his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- In 49.2% of his games this year (31 of 63), Hachimura has pulled down more than 5.5 boards.
- The average prop bet over/under Hachimura has had set for rebounds this year is 5.8. He typically has gone under that value as he has pulled down 5.5 rebounds per game, 0.3 less rebounds than his average prop.
- Only 47.7% of the time this year (21 out of 44 outings), Hachimura has hit the over on his rebounds prop bet total.
- Hachimura has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (5.8 boards) in just 49.2% of his matchups (31 out of 63 games).
- The 76ers’ opponents are racking up 41.8 rebounds per game, which is the fewest given up by an NBA team this season.
Rui Hachimura assists insights
- Hachimura has averaged 1.4 assists per game this season, 0.9 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Wednesday (0.5).
- Hachimura has dished out more than 0.5 assists in 42 out of 63 games this season (66.7%).
- Hachimura has averaged 0.1 fewer assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.5.
- In just 42.9% of Hachimura’s games (27 out of 63) he has recorded more than 1.5 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- Opponents of the 76ers have dished out 22.8 assists per game this season, the 27th-most against any NBA squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive