Wednesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Washington Wizards and some interesting betting options, including lines for Raul Neto prop bets. Neto has an over/under of 7.5 points in his matchup with the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Neto finishes with an average of 8.5 points per game this season, while connecting on 46.0% of his shot attempts. Over just his last five games, he’s averaged 7.6 points in each matchup and has shot 38.9% from the floor.
The 76ers are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by oddsmakers, who list them as 6.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 230.5 points. The teams will meet on Wednesday starting at 7:00 PM ET. Let’s take a look at how Neto has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Raul Neto prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 7.5
- Over Odds: -133
- Under Odds: 100
- Points per game: 8.5
Raul Neto points insights
- The 8.5 points Neto has scored per game this season is 1.0 more point than his point total set for Wednesday (7.5).
- Neto has put up more than 7.5 points in 32 of 70 games this season (45.7%).
- Neto’s season-long scoring average, 8.5 points per game, is 0.8 fewer points than his average points prop bet over/under.
- In 57.1% of his matchups this year, Neto has hit the over on his point total (12 out of 21 opportunities).
- Less than half of the time — 37.1% of his outings this year — Neto has gone over his season-long average point total of 9.3 points (in 26 of his 70 contests).
- Opponents of the 76ers have averaged 108.4 points per game this season, the 25th-most against any NBA team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Raul Neto rebound insights
- Neto’s per-game rebound average — 2.4 — is 0.1 fewer rebounds than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- In 32 out of 70 games this year (45.7%), Neto has collected more than 2.5 rebounds.
- Neto has grabbed 0.2 fewer rebounds (2.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (2.6).
- In only 47.6% of his chances (10 out of 21), Neto has hit the over on his rebounds prop bet total.
- Neto has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (2.6 boards) in just 45.7% of his matchups (32 out of 70 games).
- The 76ers’ opponents are averaging 41.8 rebounds per game, which is the fewest allowed by an NBA team this season.
Raul Neto assists insights
- Neto has averaged 2.1 assists per game this year, 0.6 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Wednesday (1.5).
- Neto has dished out more than 1.5 assists in 36 out of 70 games this season (51.4%).
- Neto has averaged 2.1 assists per game, 0.4 fewer per game than his average assist prop bet total of 2.5.
- Neto has gone over his average assist prop bet total (2.5) in just 24 of his 70 contests (34.3%).
- Teams are dishing out 22.8 assists per game against the 76ers this season, the 27th-most given up by a squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive