The Utah Jazz take to the court Wednesday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with plenty of betting action. Let’s focus in on Jordan Clarkson’s prop bets and lines for his upcoming outing. Clarkson has an over/under of 15.5 points in Wednesday’s contest against the Memphis Grizzlies.
So far this season, Clarkson has recorded an average of 18.3 points every game, while over his last five outings, he’s averaging 20.4 points. He’s shooting 42.4% from the field this season and 43.4% in his last five games.
The Jazz will meet the Grizzlies on Wednesday in Game 5 of their First Round series, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Jazz are being picked to win the contest by bookmakers, who list them as 9.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 226.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Clarkson has performed this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Jordan Clarkson prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 15.5
- Over Odds: -105
- Under Odds: -128
- Points per game: 18.3
Jordan Clarkson points insights
- The 15.5 point total set for Clarkson’s game Wednesday is 2.8 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (45 of 72 matchups) Clarkson has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Clarkson’s season-long scoring average, 18.3 points per game, is 0.3 points higher than his average points prop bet over/under.
- Less than half of the time — 47.9% of his matchups this year — Clarkson has hit the over on his point total (23 out of 48 opportunities).
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are averaging 113.7 points per game, which is the 10th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Jordan Clarkson rebound insights
- Clarkson’s per-game rebound average of 4.0 is 0.5 more rebounds than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this year (42 of 72), Clarkson has pulled down more than 3.5 boards.
- The average prop bet over/under Clarkson has had set for rebounds this season is 3.8. He typically has gone over that value as he has pulled down 4.0 rebounds per game, 0.2 more boards than his average prop.
- In 26 of his 46 chances (56.5%), Clarkson has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- Clarkson has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total (3.8 boards) in 58.3% of his matchups (42 of 72 contests).
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are collecting 44.9 rebounds per game, which is the 17th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Jordan Clarkson assists insights
- Clarkson’s season-long assist average — 2.4 per game — is 0.9 assists higher than Wednesday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- In 41 out of 72 games this season (56.9%) Clarkson has dished out more than 1.5 assists.
- Clarkson’s per-game assist average (2.4) is 0.1 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (2.3).
- Clarkson has gone over his average assist prop bet total (2.3) in only 30 of his 72 games (41.7%).
- Teams are averaging 24.8 assists per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 13th-most given up by a squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive