Wednesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Utah Jazz and plenty of betting action, including lines for Bojan Bogdanovic prop bets. Bogdanovic has an over/under of 17.5 points for Wednesday’s contest against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Over his last five games, Bogdanovic has finished with an average of 18.6 points per contest. On the season, he’s averaged 17.1 points while shooting 44.2% from the field.
The Jazz will face the Grizzlies on Wednesday in Game 5 of their First Round series, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Jazz are being picked to win the game by bookmakers, who list them as 9.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 226.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Bogdanovic has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Bojan Bogdanovic prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 17.5
- Over Odds: -110
- Under Odds: -120
- Points per game: 17.1
Bojan Bogdanovic points insights
- The 17.5 points prop bet over/under set for Bogdanovic on Wednesday is 0.4 more points than his season scoring average (17.1).
- In 47.4% of his games this season (36 of 76 matchups) Bogdanovic has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Bogdanovic’s season-long scoring average, 17.1 points per game, is 0.2 points higher than his average points prop bet total.
- 50.8% of Bogdanovic’s outings this year have seen him fall short of his point prop total (33 out of 65 chances).
- In 53.9% of his outings this year, Bogdanovic has hit the over on his season-long average point total of 16.9 points (in 41 of his 76 contests).
- Teams are scoring 113.7 points per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 10th-most given up by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Bojan Bogdanovic rebound insights
- Bogdanovic has pulled down 3.9 rebounds per game, 0.6 less boards than his prop bet in Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- In 38.2% of his games this year (29 of 76), Bogdanovic has reeled in more than 4.5 boards.
- Bogdanovic has collected 3.9 rebounds per game, which is equal to his season average prop.
- In just 44.6% of his chances (29 of 65), Bogdanovic has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- Bogdanovic has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total (3.9 boards) in 52.6% of his matchups (40 out of 76 contests).
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are averaging 44.9 rebounds per game, which is the 17th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Bojan Bogdanovic assists insights
- Bogdanovic’s year-long assist average — 1.8 per game — is 0.3 assists higher than Wednesday’s assist prop bet total (1.5).
- In 52.6% of his matchups this season (40 out of 76) Bogdanovic has dished out more than 1.5 assists.
- Bogdanovic has averaged 1.8 assists per game, 0.1 fewer per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.9.
- In just 22 out of 65 games (33.8%), Bogdanovic has covered his assist prop bet totals.
- Bogdanovic has dished out 1.9 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in 40 of 76 of his games (52.6%).
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are averaging 24.8 assists per game, which is the 13th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive