The Philadelphia 76ers take to the court Wednesday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with no shortage of betting opportunities. Let’s focus in on Danny Green’s prop bets and lines for his upcoming game. The points over/under set for Green in Wednesday’s game against the Washington Wizards is 11.5.
Over his last five games, Green has finished with an average of 10 points and 1.6 blocks per contest. On the season, he’s averaged 9.5 points while shooting 41.8% from the floor.
The 76ers are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by sportsbooks, who list them as 6.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 230.5 points. The teams will meet on Wednesday starting at 7:00 PM ET. How will Green perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Danny Green prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 11.5
- Over Odds: 100
- Under Odds: -133
- Points per game: 9.5
Danny Green points insights
- The 9.5 points Green has scored per game this season is 2.0 fewer points than his point total set for Wednesday (11.5).
- Green has scored more than 11.5 points in 21 of 73 games this season (28.8%).
- Green’s season-long average points prop bet total is 0.4 points less than his per-game scoring average (9.5 points).
- 56.1% of Green’s outings this year have seen him fall short of his point prop total (32 out of 57 opportunities).
- In less than half of his games — 34 of 73 this year (46.6%) — Green has hit the over on his season average points prop bet total (9.1).
- Teams are scoring 119.1 points per game against the Wizards this season, the second-most given up by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Danny Green rebound insights
- Green has averaged 0.2 more rebounds per game (3.7) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- In 50.7% of his games this season (37 of 73), Green has pulled down more than 3.5 boards.
- The average prop bet over/under Green has had set for rebounds this season is 3.3. He often has gone over that number as he has averaged 3.7 rebounds per game, 0.4 more boards than his average prop.
- In 32 of his 58 chances (55.2%), Green has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In 37 of his 73 games (50.7%), Green has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total of 3.3 boards.
- The Wizards’ opponents are pulling down 46.2 rebounds per game, which is the sixth-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Danny Green assists insights
- Green has averaged 1.7 assists per game, 0.2 more than Wednesday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- In 47.9% of his matchups this season (35 out of 73) Green has dished out more than 1.5 assists.
- Green has averaged 1.7 assists per game, 0.1 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.6.
- Green has covered his average assist prop bet total (1.6) in just 35 of his 73 games (47.9%).
- The Wizards’ opponents are dishing out 25.2 assists per game, which is the ninth-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive