The New York Knicks take to the court Wednesday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with plenty of betting action. Let’s focus in on Reggie Bullock’s prop bets and lines for his upcoming outing. The points over/under set for Bullock in Wednesday’s game against the Atlanta Hawks is 10.5.
Bullock posts an average of 10.7 points per game this season, while connecting on 43.9% of his shot attempts. Over just his last five games, he’s averaged 9.6 points in each outing and has shot 44.7% from the floor.
The Knicks are being picked to win the contest by bookmakers, who list them as 1.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 208.5 points. The teams will meet on Wednesday in Game 5 of their First Round series, starting at 7:30 PM ET. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Bullock will fare in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Reggie Bullock prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 10.5
- Over Odds: -128
- Under Odds: -105
- Points per game: 10.7
Reggie Bullock points insights
- The 10.5 point total set for Bullock’s game Wednesday is 0.2 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Bullock has put up more than 10.5 points 33 times this season (out of 69 total games — 47.8%).
- Bullock’s season-long average points prop bet total is 1.0 point less than his per-game scoring average (10.7 points).
- In 60% of his matchups this year, Bullock has hit the over on his point total (33 out of 55 opportunities).
- In 56.5% of his outings this year, Bullock has hit the over on his season-long average point total of 9.7 points (in 39 of his 69 games).
- Teams are averaging 119.7 points per game against the Hawks this season, the most given up by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Reggie Bullock rebound insights
- Bullock has averaged the same number of rebounds as his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- In 42% of his games this year (29 of 69), Bullock has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (3.5 boards).
- The average prop bet over/under Bullock has had set for rebounds this year is 3.2. He often has outperformed that value as he has grabbed 3.5 rebounds per game, 0.3 more boards than his average prop.
- In 56.4% of his chances (31 of 55), Bullock has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 42% of his games (29 out of 69 contests), Bullock has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (3.2).
- The Hawks’ opponents are pulling down 47.0 rebounds per game, which is the third-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Reggie Bullock assists insights
- Bullock’s season-long assist average — 1.5 per game — is the same as Wednesday’s assist over/under.
- In 46.4% of his matchups this season (32 out of 69) Bullock has dished out more than 1.5 assists.
- Bullock has averaged the same number of assists per game as his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.5.
- Bullock has recorded 1.5 or more assists (his average assist prop over/under) in just 32 of 69 of his games (46.4%).
- Teams are compiling 25.0 assists per game against the Hawks this season, the 10th-most given up by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive