The Memphis Grizzlies take to the court Wednesday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with no shortage of betting opportunities. Let’s focus in on Ja Morant’s prop bets and lines for his upcoming matchup. The points over/under set for Morant in Wednesday’s game against the Utah Jazz is 25.5.
So far this season, Morant has recorded an average of 20 points and 7.3 assists every game, while over his last five outings, he’s averaging 31.8 points and 7.2 assists. He’s shooting 45.2% from the field this season and 48.3% in his last five games.
The Grizzlies will match up with the Jazz on Wednesday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Jazz are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by bookmakers, who list them as 9.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 226.5 points. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Morant will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Ja Morant prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 25.5
- Over Odds: -105
- Under Odds: -125
- Points per game: 20.0
Ja Morant points insights
- The 25.5 point total set for Morant on Wednesday is 5.5 more points than his season scoring average (20.0).
- In 27.5% of his games this season (19 of 69 matchups) Morant has totaled more than 25.5 points.
- Morant’s season-long average points prop bet total, 20.2 points, is 0.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Less than half of the time — 43.6% of his outings this year — Morant has hit the over on his point total (24 out of 55 chances).
- 59.4% of Morant’s matchups this year have seen him go under his season-long average points prop total of 20.2 points (41 out of 69 contests).
- The Jazz’s opponents are scoring 108.8 points per game, which is the 22nd-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Ja Morant rebound insights
- Morant has pulled down 4.1 rebounds per game, 1.4 fewer boards than his prop bet in Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- In 24.6% of his games this season (17 out of 69), Morant has pulled down more than 5.5 boards.
- Morant has pulled down 4.1 rebounds per game, which is 0.1 more rebounds than his season average prop.
- In 50.9% of his chances (28 of 55), Morant has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- Opponents of the Jazz have pulled down 42.7 rebounds per game this season, the 26th-most against any NBA squad.
Ja Morant assists insights
- Morant has averaged 7.3 assists per game this year, 0.2 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Wednesday (7.5).
- In 43.5% of his matchups this season (30 out of 69) Morant has collected more than 7.5 assists.
- Morant has averaged 7.3 assists per game, 0.4 fewer per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 7.7.
- Morant has gone over his average assist prop total (7.7) in only 30 of his 69 contests (43.5%).
- Teams are averaging 21.5 assists per game against the Jazz this season, the fewest allowed by a squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive