Wednesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features no shortage of betting opportunities, including the Memphis Grizzlies’ Grayson Allen prop bets. Let’s take a look at the markets and lines for Allen in this postseason matchup. The point total set for Allen in Wednesday’s game against the Utah Jazz is 8.5.
Allen has averaged 10.3 points so far this season while shooting 41.5% from the floor. Over his last five contests, he’s posted 8.4 points per game with a 40.5% rate of shooting from the field.
The Grizzlies will face the Jazz on Wednesday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Jazz are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by oddsmakers, who list them as 9.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 226.5 points. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Allen will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Grayson Allen prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 8.5
- Over Odds: -115
- Under Odds: -115
- Points per game: 10.3
Grayson Allen points insights
- The 8.5 point total set for Allen’s game Wednesday is 1.8 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Allen has scored more than 8.5 points in 30 of 56 games this season (53.6%).
- Allen’s season-long scoring average, 10.3 points per game, is 1.1 fewer points than his average points prop bet over/under.
- In less than half of his chances — nine of 28 this year (32.1%) — Allen has hit the over on his point total.
- 64.3% of Allen’s matchups this year have seen him go under his season-long average points prop total of 11.4 points (36 out of 56 games).
- Opponents of the Jazz have scored 108.8 points per game this season, the 22nd-most against any NBA squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Grayson Allen rebound insights
- Allen has averaged 0.6 more rebounds per game (3.1) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- In 64.3% of his games this year (36 out of 56), Allen has grabbed more than 2.5 boards.
- The average prop bet over/under Allen has had set for rebounds this year is 3.3. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 3.1 rebounds per game, 0.2 fewer rebounds than his average prop.
- Half of the time this year Allen has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 22 of his 56 games (39.3%), Allen has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total of 3.3 boards.
- Opponents of the Jazz have collected 42.7 rebounds per game this season, the 26th-most against any NBA team.
Grayson Allen assists insights
- Allen has averaged 2.0 assists per game this year, 1.5 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Wednesday (0.5).
- In 46 out of 56 games this season (82.1%) Allen has dished out more than 0.5 assists.
- Allen has averaged 2.0 assists per game, 0.1 fewer per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 2.1.
- Allen has gone over his average assist prop total (2.1) in only 20 of his 56 contests (35.7%).
- Opponents of the Jazz have dished out 21.5 assists per game this season, the fewest against any NBA team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive