NBA Playoffs action continues Wednesday, as we focus on the Memphis Grizzlies and Dillon Brooks’ prop bets and lines. The point total set for Brooks in Wednesday’s game against the Utah Jazz is 20.5.
So far this season, Brooks has recorded an average of 17.7 points every contest, while over his last five performances, he’s averaging 23.2 points and 1.6 steals. He’s shooting 42.5% from the field this season and 47.5% in his last five games.
Game 5 of the First Round series between the Grizzlies and Jazz tips off at 9:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Sportsbooks have installed the Jazz as 9.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 226.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Brooks has performed this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Dillon Brooks prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 20.5
- Over Odds: -115
- Under Odds: -115
- Points per game: 17.7
Dillon Brooks points insights
- The 17.7 points Brooks has scored per game this season is 2.8 fewer points than his points prop total set for Wednesday (20.5).
- Brooks has scored more than 20.5 points in 26 of 73 games this season (35.6%).
- Brooks’ season-long average points prop bet total, 15.6 points, is 2.1 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- 59.3% of Brooks’ matchups this year have seen him go over his point prop total (35 out of 59 chances).
- In 47 of 73 games this year (64.4%), Brooks has gone over his season average points prop bet total (15.6).
- Teams are scoring 108.8 points per game against the Jazz this season, the 22nd-most given up by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Dillon Brooks rebound insights
- Brooks has pulled down 3.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 fewer boards than his prop bet in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- In 24 of 73 games this year (32.9%), Brooks has snagged more than 3.5 rebounds.
- The average prop bet over/under Brooks has had set for rebounds this year is 2.9. He typically has surpassed that number as he has pulled down 3.0 rebounds per game, 0.1 more boards than his average prop.
- In only 26 of his 59 opportunities (44.1%), Brooks has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- In 37 of his 73 contests (50.7%), Brooks has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total of 2.9 boards.
- Teams are pulling down 42.7 rebounds per game against the Jazz this season, the 26th-most given up by a team.
Dillon Brooks assists insights
- Brooks has averaged 2.3 assists per game, 1.8 more than Wednesday’s assist over/under (0.5).
- In 64 out of 73 games this season (87.7%) Brooks has collected more than 0.5 assists.
- Brooks has averaged 0.7 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.6.
- In 64.4% of his games (38 out of 59), Brooks has gone over his assist prop bet totals.
- Brooks has dished out 1.6 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in 50 of 73 of his games (68.5%).
- Teams are compiling 21.5 assists per game against the Jazz this season, the fewest allowed by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive