The NBA Playoffs roll on Wednesday for the Memphis Grizzlies, so let’s take a look at Desmond Bane’s prop bets and lines. Bane’s points prop bet over/under is set at 6.5 points for Wednesday’s matchup with the Utah Jazz.
So far this season, Bane has recorded an average of nine points every contest, while over his last five performances, he’s averaging 6.6 points. He’s shooting 47.2% from the field this season and 54.5% in his last five games.
The Grizzlies will match up with the Jazz on Wednesday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Jazz are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by oddsmakers, who list them as 9.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 226.5 points. How will Bane fare relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Desmond Bane prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 6.5
- Over Odds: -105
- Under Odds: -125
- Points per game: 9.0
Desmond Bane points insights
- The 6.5 point total set for Bane’s game Wednesday is 2.5 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Bane has put up more than 6.5 points 49 times this season (out of 74 total games — 66.2%).
- Bane’s season-long average points prop bet over/under is 0.2 points less than his per-game scoring average (9.0 points).
- 63.6% of Bane’s outings this year have seen him fall short of his point prop total (14 out of 22 chances).
- In less than half of his games — 34 of 74 this year (45.9%) — Bane has gone over his season average points prop bet total (8.8).
- Teams are putting up 108.8 points per game against the Jazz this season, the 22nd-most given up by a squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Desmond Bane rebound insights
- Bane has averaged 0.7 more rebounds per game (3.2) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- In 62.2% of his games this year (46 of 74), Bane has reeled in more than 2.5 boards.
- Bane has collected 3.2 rebounds per game, which is equal to his season average prop.
- In only 10 of his 23 opportunities (43.5%), Bane has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 28 of his 74 games (37.8%), Bane has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total of 3.2 boards.
- The Jazz’s opponents are averaging 42.7 rebounds per game, which is the 26th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Desmond Bane assists insights
- Bane has averaged 1.7 assists per game, 0.2 more than Wednesday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- In 48.6% of his matchups this season (36 out of 74) Bane has had more than 1.5 assists.
- Bane has averaged the same number of assists per game as his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.7.
- Bane has covered his average assist prop bet over/under (1.7) in only 36 of his 74 contests (48.6%).
- The Jazz’s opponents are collecting 21.5 assists per game, which is the fewest given up by an NBA squad this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive