NBA Playoffs action continues Wednesday, as we focus on the Los Angeles Clippers and Rajon Rondo’s prop bets and lines. Rondo’s points prop bet over/under is set at 7.5 points for Wednesday’s game against the Dallas Mavericks.
So far this season, Rondo has recorded an average of 5.5 points and 4.5 assists every contest, while over his last five outings, he’s averaging 7.4 points and 7.2 assists. He’s shooting 44.3% from the field this season and 42.4% in his last five games.
The Clippers are being picked to win the matchup by oddsmakers, who list them as 7.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 217.5 points. The teams will hit the court on Wednesday in Game 5 of their First Round series, starting at 10:00 PM ET. How will Rondo perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Rajon Rondo prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 7.5
- Over Odds: -125
- Under Odds: -105
- Points per game: 5.5
Rajon Rondo points insights
- The 7.5 point total set for Rondo’s game Wednesday is 2.0 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 34.7% of his games this season (17 of 49 matchups) Rondo has put up more than 7.5 points.
- Rondo’s season-long average points prop bet over/under, 6.5 points, is 1.0 more point than his per-game scoring average.
- 59.2% of Rondo’s outings this year have seen him fall short of his season-long average points prop total of 6.5 points (29 out of 49 games).
- Teams are putting up 112.1 points per game against the Mavericks this season, the 15th-most allowed by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive