The NBA Playoffs roll on Wednesday for the Los Angeles Clippers, so let’s take a look at Nicolas Batum’s prop bets and lines. The point total set for Batum in Wednesday’s game against the Dallas Mavericks is 8.5.
Over his last five outings, Batum has finished with an average of 8.6 points per contest. On the season, he’s averaged 8.1 points while shooting 46.6% from the field.
Game 5 of the First Round series between the Clippers and Mavericks begins at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Bookmakers have installed the Clippers as 7.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 217.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Batum has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Nicolas Batum prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 8.5
- Over Odds: -110
- Under Odds: -120
- Points per game: 8.1
Nicolas Batum points insights
- The 8.5 points prop bet over/under set for Batum on Wednesday is 0.4 more points than his scoring average on the season (8.1).
- Batum has put up more than 8.5 points in 29 of 71 games this season (40.8%).
- Batum’s season-long average points prop bet total, 8.4 points, is 0.3 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 51.5% of his matchups this year, Batum has hit the over on his point total (17 out of 33 opportunities).
- 59.2% of Batum’s outings this year have seen him fall short of his season-long average points prop total of 8.4 points (42 out of 71 games).
- The Mavericks’ opponents are scoring 112.1 points per game, which is the 15th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Nicolas Batum rebound insights
- Batum has averaged 4.7 rebounds per game, 0.8 less boards than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- In 28 out of 71 games this season (39.4%), Batum has pulled down more than 5.5 rebounds.
- Batum has pulled down 0.2 fewer rebounds (4.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (4.9).
- In just 36.4% of his opportunities (12 of 33), Batum has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- Batum has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (4.9 boards) in 53.5% of his matchups (38 out of 71 games).
- Teams are pulling down 45.4 rebounds per game against the Mavericks this season, the 12th-most allowed by a team.
Nicolas Batum assists insights
- Batum has averaged 2.2 assists per game, 0.7 more than Wednesday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- In 43 out of 71 games this season (60.6%) Batum has collected more than 1.5 assists.
- Batum’s per-game assist average (2.2) is 0.4 less than his average assist prop bet over/under (2.6).
- Batum has recorded 2.6 or more assists (his average assist prop bet total) in only 28 of 71 of his games (39.4%).
- Teams are averaging 23.9 assists per game against the Mavericks this season, the 21st-most given up by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive