NBA Playoffs action continues Wednesday, as we focus on the Los Angeles Clippers and Marcus Morris’ prop bets and lines. The points over/under set for Morris in Wednesday’s game against the Dallas Mavericks is 12.5.
Morris has averaged 13.1 points this season while shooting 47.2% from the floor. Over his last five matchups, he’s recorded 8.8 points per game with a 47.2% rate of shooting from the field.
The Clippers will match up with the Mavericks on Wednesday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The Clippers are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by bookmakers, who list them as 7.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 217.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Morris has performed this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Marcus Morris prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 12.5
- Over Odds: -115
- Under Odds: -115
- Points per game: 13.1
Marcus Morris points insights
- The 12.5 point total set for Morris’ game Wednesday is 0.6 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Morris has put up more than 12.5 points in 30 of 61 games this season (49.2%).
- Morris’ season-long scoring average, 13.1 points per game, is the same as his average points prop bet over/under.
- 59.4% of Morris’ matchups this year have seen him go over his point prop total (19 out of 32 opportunities).
- Less than half of the time — 42.6% of his matchups this year — Morris has gone over his season-long average point total of 13.1 points (in 26 of his 61 games).
- Opponents of the Mavericks have averaged 112.1 points per game this season, the 15th-most against any NBA squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Marcus Morris rebound insights
- Morris has averaged 4.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 less boards than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- In 34.4% of his games this year (21 out of 61), Morris has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (4.5 boards).
- The average prop bet over/under Morris has had set for rebounds this season is 4.3. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has averaged 4.0 rebounds per game, 0.3 less rebounds than his average prop.
- Just 46.9% of the time this season (15 out of 32 contests), Morris has hit the over on his rebounds prop bet total.
- Morris has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (4.3 boards) in just 34.4% of his matchups (21 of 61 contests).
- Teams are collecting 45.4 rebounds per game against the Mavericks this season, the 12th-most allowed by a team.
Marcus Morris assists insights
- Morris has averaged 1.0 assist per game, 0.5 more than Wednesday’s assist over/under (0.5).
- In 37 out of 61 games this season (60.7%) Morris has dished out more than 0.5 assists.
- Morris’ per-game assist average (1.0) is 0.2 less than his average assist prop bet total (1.2).
- Morris has recorded 1.2 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in only 17 of 61 of his contests (27.9%).
- Opponents of the Mavericks have dished out 23.9 assists per game this season, the 21st-most against any NBA squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive