Wednesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Los Angeles Clippers and some interesting betting options, including lines for Kawhi Leonard prop bets. Leonard’s points prop bet over/under is set at 30.5 points for Wednesday’s matchup with the Dallas Mavericks.
So far this season, Leonard has recorded an average of 25.4 points, 6.6 rebounds, 5.1 assists and 1.6 steals every night, while over his last five outings, he’s averaging 29.6 points, 7.4 rebounds, 4.8 assists and two steals. He’s shooting 52.1% from the field this season and 61.9% in his last five games.
The Clippers are being picked to win the contest by oddsmakers, who list them as 7.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 217.5 points. The teams will meet on Wednesday in Game 5 of their First Round series, starting at 10:00 PM ET. How will Leonard perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Kawhi Leonard prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 30.5
- Over Odds: 100
- Under Odds: -128
- Points per game: 25.4
Kawhi Leonard points insights
- The 30.5 point total set for Leonard’s game Wednesday is 5.1 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 19.6% of his games this season (11 of 56 matchups) Leonard has totaled more than 30.5 points.
- Leonard’s season-long average points prop bet over/under, 21.8 points, is 3.6 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 24 of 42 chances this year (57.1%), Leonard has gone over his point total.
- In 40 of 56 games this year (71.4%), Leonard has gone over his season average points prop bet total (21.8).
- The Mavericks’ opponents are scoring 112.1 points per game, which is the 15th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Kawhi Leonard rebound insights
- Leonard has grabbed 6.6 rebounds per game, 1.9 fewer boards than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (8.5).
- In 26.8% of his games this year (15 of 56), Leonard has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (8.5 boards).
- Leonard has pulled down 0.3 fewer rebounds (6.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (6.9).
- In just 15 of his 43 opportunities (34.9%), Leonard has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 46.4% of his games (26 of 56 contests), Leonard has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (6.9).
- The Mavericks’ opponents are racking up 45.4 rebounds per game, which is the 12th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Kawhi Leonard assists insights
- Leonard has averaged 5.1 assists per game this season, 0.6 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Wednesday (4.5).
- In 30 out of 56 games this season (53.6%) Leonard has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Leonard has averaged 0.4 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 4.7.
- In 53.6% of Leonard’s contests (30 out of 56) he’s recorded more than 4.7 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- The Mavericks’ opponents are collecting 23.9 assists per game, which is the 21st-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive