The Dallas Mavericks take to the court Wednesday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with plenty of betting action. Let’s focus in on Tim Hardaway Jr.’s prop bets and lines for his upcoming outing. The over/under for Hardaway’s points in Wednesday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers is 16.5.
Hardaway has averaged 16.6 points so far this season while shooting 44.7% from the floor. Over his last five outings, he’s recorded 16 points per game with a 48.2% rate of shooting from the field.
The Clippers are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by sportsbooks, who list them as 7.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 217.5 points. The teams will take to the court on Wednesday starting at 10:00 PM ET. Let’s take a look at how Hardaway has performed this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Tim Hardaway Jr. prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 16.5
- Over Odds: -128
- Under Odds: -105
- Points per game: 16.6
Tim Hardaway Jr. points insights
- The 16.6 points Hardaway has scored per game this season is 0.1 more points than his points prop total set for Wednesday (16.5).
- In 47.3% of his games this season (35 of 74 matchups) Hardaway has totaled more than 16.5 points.
- Hardaway’s season-long scoring average, 16.6 points per game, is 0.4 points higher than his average points prop bet over/under.
- In 23 of 45 chances this year (51.1%), Hardaway has hit the over on his point total.
- Less than half of the time — 47.3% of his matchups this year — Hardaway has hit the over on his season-long average point total of 16.2 points (in 35 of his 74 contests).
- Opponents of the Clippers have scored 109.9 points per game this season, the 18th-most against any NBA squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Tim Hardaway Jr. rebound insights
- Hardaway has averaged 3.3 rebounds per game, 0.8 more boards than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- In 46 out of 74 games this season (62.2%), Hardaway has reeled in more than 2.5 rebounds.
- Hardaway has pulled down the same number of rebounds as his season-long average prop bet over/under (3.3).
- In only 17 of his 45 opportunities (37.8%), Hardaway has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 33 of his 74 games (44.6%), Hardaway has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total of 3.3 boards.
- The Clippers’ opponents are racking up 45.3 rebounds per game, which is the 14th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Tim Hardaway Jr. assists insights
- Hardaway’s year-long assist average — 1.8 per game — is 0.3 assists higher than Wednesday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- Hardaway has collected more than 1.5 assists in 40 out of 74 games this season (54.1%).
- Hardaway has averaged 1.8 assists per game, 0.2 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.6.
- Hardaway has covered his average assist prop total (1.6) in 40 of his 74 games (54.1%).
- The Clippers’ opponents are collecting 23.7 assists per game, which is the 22nd-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive