The Dallas Mavericks take to the court Wednesday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with plenty of betting action. Let’s focus in on Luka Doncic’s prop bets and lines for his upcoming matchup. Doncic’s points prop bet over/under is set at 28.5 points for Wednesday’s matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Doncic has averaged 28 points, eight rebounds and 8.6 assists so far this season while shooting 47.9% from the floor. Over his last five contests, he’s posted 30.2 points, 7.6 rebounds and 7.8 assists per game with a 48.3% rate of shooting from the field.
The Mavericks will meet the Clippers on Wednesday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The Clippers are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by oddsmakers, who list them as 7.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 217.5 points. How will Doncic perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Luka Doncic prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 28.5
- Over Odds: -120
- Under Odds: -110
- Points per game: 28.0
Luka Doncic points insights
- The 28.5 points prop bet over/under set for Doncic on Wednesday is 0.5 more points than his scoring average on the season (28.0).
- Doncic has scored more than 28.5 points 32 times this season (out of 70 total games — 45.7%).
- Doncic’s season-long average points prop bet over/under is 1.3 points higher than his per-game scoring average (28.0 points).
- 60.7% of Doncic’s outings this year have seen him go under his point prop total (37 out of 61 chances).
- Less than half of the time — 41.4% of his matchups this year — Doncic has hit the over on his season-long average point total of 29.3 points (in 29 of his 70 contests).
- Teams are averaging 109.9 points per game against the Clippers this season, the 18th-most allowed by a squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Luka Doncic rebound insights
- Doncic’s per-game rebound average of 8.0 is 0.5 more rebounds than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (42 of 70), Doncic has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (7.5 boards).
- Doncic has collected 8.0 rebounds per game, which is 0.5 less boards than his season average prop.
- In just 27 of his 61 opportunities (44.3%), Doncic has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 28 of his 70 contests (40%), Doncic has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total of 8.5 boards.
- The Clippers’ opponents are collecting 45.3 rebounds per game, which is the 14th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Luka Doncic assists insights
- Doncic has averaged 8.6 assists per game, 0.1 more than Wednesday’s assist over/under (8.5).
- In 30 out of 70 games this season (42.9%) Doncic has had more than 8.5 assists.
- Doncic’s per-game assist average (8.6) is 0.3 less than his average assist prop bet over/under (8.9).
- In only 34.4% of his contests (21 out of 61), Doncic has covered his assist prop bet totals.
- Doncic has gone over his average assist prop bet over/under (8.9) in only 30 of his 70 contests (42.9%).
- Opponents of the Clippers have averaged 23.7 assists per game this season, the 22nd-most against any NBA team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive