NBA Playoffs action continues Wednesday, as we focus on the Dallas Mavericks and Dorian Finney-Smith’s prop bets and lines. Finney-Smith has an over/under of 9.5 points for Wednesday’s contest against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Finney-Smith has averaged 9.8 points and 5.5 rebounds this season while shooting 46.8% from the floor. Over his last five outings, he’s recorded 10 points and 5.8 rebounds per game with a 46.5% rate of shooting from the field.
The Clippers are being picked to win the matchup by bookmakers, who list them as 7.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 217.5 points. The teams will hit the court on Wednesday in Game 5 of their First Round series, starting at 10:00 PM ET. Let’s take a look at how Finney-Smith has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Dorian Finney-Smith prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 9.5
- Over Odds: 100
- Under Odds: -133
- Points per game: 9.8
Dorian Finney-Smith points insights
- The 9.8 points Finney-Smith has scored per game this season is 0.3 more points than his points prop bet over/under set for Wednesday (9.5).
- In 48.4% of his games this season (31 of 64 matchups) Finney-Smith has totaled more than 9.5 points.
- Finney-Smith’s season-long average points prop bet total, 9.4 points, is 0.4 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 52% of his outings this year, Finney-Smith has hit the over on his point total (26 out of 50 chances).
- In less than half of his contests — 31 of 64 this year (48.4%) — Finney-Smith has hit the over on his season average points prop bet total (9.4).
- Opponents of the Clippers have scored 109.9 points per game this season, the 18th-most against any NBA team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Dorian Finney-Smith rebound insights
- Finney-Smith has averaged the same number of rebounds as his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- In 43.8% of his games this year (28 of 64), Finney-Smith has snagged more than 5.5 boards.
- Finney-Smith has collected 5.5 rebounds per game, which is 0.2 more rebounds than his season average prop.
- Only 46% of the time this season (23 out of 50 outings), Finney-Smith has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 43.8% of his games (28 of 64 games), Finney-Smith has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (5.3).
- Teams are grabbing 45.3 rebounds per game against the Clippers this season, the 14th-most allowed by a squad.
Dorian Finney-Smith assists insights
- Finney-Smith has averaged 1.7 assists per game, 0.2 more than Wednesday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- Finney-Smith has had more than 1.5 assists in 35 out of 64 games this season (54.7%).
- Finney-Smith’s per-game assist average (1.7) is 0.1 more than his average assist prop bet total (1.6).
- Finney-Smith has gone over his average assist prop total (1.6) in 35 of his 64 games (54.7%).
- The Clippers’ opponents are dishing out 23.7 assists per game, which is the 22nd-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive