Wednesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features plenty of betting action, including the Atlanta Hawks’ Trae Young prop bets. Let’s take a look at the markets and lines for Young in this postseason matchup. The point total set for Young in Wednesday’s game against the New York Knicks is 25.5.
So far this season, Young has recorded an average of 25.4 points and 9.5 assists every contest, while over his last five outings, he’s averaging 24 points and 9.8 assists. He’s shooting 44.0% from the field this season and 45.7% in his last five games.
The Hawks will meet the Knicks on Wednesday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The Knicks are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by sportsbooks, who list them as 1.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 208.5 points. How will Young fare relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Trae Young prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 25.5
- Over Odds: -110
- Under Odds: -120
- Points per game: 25.4
Trae Young points insights
- The 25.4 points Young has scored per game this season is 0.1 fewer points than his points prop total set for Wednesday (25.5).
- Young has scored more than 25.5 points 35 times this season (out of 67 total games — 52.2%).
- Young’s season-long average points prop bet total, 26.4 points, is 1.0 more point than his per-game scoring average.
- In less than half of his opportunities — 26 of 58 this year (44.8%) — Young has hit the over on his point total.
- In less than half of his games — 33 of 67 this year (49.3%) — Young has hit the over on his season average points prop bet total (26.4).
- Teams are putting up 112.3 points per game against the Knicks this season, the 13th-most allowed by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Trae Young rebound insights
- Young’s per-game rebound average of 3.8 is 0.3 more rebounds than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- In 49.3% of his games this year (33 of 67), Young has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (3.5 boards).
- The average prop bet over/under Young has had set for rebounds this year is 3.9. He often has gone under that value as he has averaged 3.8 rebounds per game, 0.1 fewer rebounds than his average prop.
- In just 27 of his 58 opportunities (46.6%), Young has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 49.3% of his games (33 of 67 contests), Young has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (3.9).
- The Knicks’ opponents are collecting 44.2 rebounds per game, which is the 21st-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Trae Young assists insights
- Young’s year-long assist average — 9.5 per game — is the same as Wednesday’s assist over/under.
- In 30 out of 67 games this season (44.8%) Young has collected more than 9.5 assists.
- Young has averaged 0.1 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 9.4.
- In just 44.8% of Young’s contests (30 out of 67) he’s recorded more than 9.4 assists (his average assist prop over/under this season).
- Teams are averaging 24.3 assists per game against the Knicks this season, the 19th-most given up by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive