Wednesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Atlanta Hawks and plenty of betting action, including lines for Danilo Gallinari prop bets. Gallinari has an over/under of 10.5 points for Wednesday’s contest against the New York Knicks.
Gallinari has averaged 13.1 points so far this year while shooting 43.1% from the floor. Over his last five matchups, he’s posted 11.2 points per game with a 37.5% rate of shooting from the field.
The Knicks are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by oddsmakers, who list them as 1.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 208.5 points. The teams will hit the court on Wednesday starting at 7:30 PM ET. How will Gallinari fare relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Danilo Gallinari prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 10.5
- Over Odds: -120
- Under Odds: -110
- Points per game: 13.1
Danilo Gallinari points insights
- The 10.5 points prop bet over/under set for Gallinari on Wednesday is 2.6 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (13.1).
- Gallinari has put up more than 10.5 points in 34 of 55 games this season (61.8%).
- Gallinari’s season-long average points prop bet over/under, 14.1 points, is 1.0 more point than his per-game scoring average.
- In less than half of his chances — one of seven this year (14.3%) — Gallinari has hit the over on his point total.
- Less than half of the time — 38.2% of his outings this year — Gallinari has gone over his season-long average point total of 14.1 points (in 21 of his 55 games).
- Teams are averaging 112.3 points per game against the Knicks this season, the 13th-most given up by a squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Danilo Gallinari rebound insights
- Gallinari’s per-game rebound average of 4.1 is 0.6 more rebounds than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (33 of 55), Gallinari has collected more than 3.5 boards.
- Gallinari has collected 4.1 rebounds per game, which is 0.1 less boards than his season average prop.
- In only 28.6% of his opportunities (two of seven), Gallinari has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- Gallinari has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (4.2 boards) in just 41.8% of his matchups (23 of 55 contests).
- The Knicks’ opponents are grabbing 44.2 rebounds per game, which is the 21st-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Danilo Gallinari assists insights
- Wednesday’s assist prop bet total for
Gallinari (1.5) is the exact same as his year-long assist average.
- In 43.6% of his matchups this season (24 out of 55) Gallinari has had more than 1.5 assists.
- Gallinari has averaged 1.5 assists per game, the same as his average assist prop bet over/under.
- Gallinari has gone over his average assist prop total (1.5) in only 24 of his 55 games (43.6%).
- Teams are compiling 24.3 assists per game against the Knicks this season, the 19th-most allowed by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive