Tuesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features some interesting betting options, including the Portland Trail Blazers’ Robert Covington prop bets. Let’s take a look at the markets and lines for Covington in this postseason matchup. The point total set for Covington in Tuesday’s game against the Denver Nuggets is 7.5.
Over his last five outings, Covington has averaged 5.8 points and 6.6 rebounds, compared to his season average of 8.4 points and 6.6 rebounds per game. He’s shooting 40.2% from the field this year (39.3% in just his last five games).
The Trail Blazers will match up with the Nuggets on Tuesday in Game 5 of their First Round series, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The Nuggets are being picked to win the contest by oddsmakers, who list them as 2-point favorites. The over/under is set at 226.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Covington has performed this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Robert Covington prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 7.5
- Over Odds: -118
- Under Odds: -115
- Points per game: 8.4
Robert Covington points insights
- The 7.5 point total set for Covington’s game Tuesday is 0.9 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Covington has scored more than 7.5 points 40 times this season (out of 74 total games — 54.1%).
- Covington’s season-long average points prop bet over/under is 0.8 points higher than his per-game scoring average (8.4 points).
- In less than half of his chances — 23 of 63 this year (36.5%) — Covington has gone over his point total.
- 67.6% of Covington’s outings this year have seen him go under his season-long average points prop total of 9.2 points (50 out of 74 games).
- Teams are averaging 109.2 points per game against the Nuggets this season, the 20th-most given up by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Robert Covington rebound insights
- Covington’s per-game rebound average of 6.6 is 0.1 more rebounds than his prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game (6.5).
- In 37 out of 74 games this year (50%), Covington has snagged more than 6.5 rebounds.
- Covington has grabbed 0.2 more rebounds (6.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (6.4).
- Only 49.2% of the time this year (31 out of 63 opportunities), Covington has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- In half of his contests, Covington has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total of 6.4.
- The Nuggets’ opponents are averaging 42.6 rebounds per game, which is the 27th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Robert Covington assists insights
- Covington has averaged 1.7 assists per game, 0.2 more than Tuesday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- In 45.9% of his matchups this season (34 out of 74) Covington has dished out more than 1.5 assists.
- Covington has averaged 0.2 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.5.
- Covington has dished out 1.5 or more assists (his average assist prop bet total) in only 34 of 74 of his games (45.9%).
- The Nuggets’ opponents are averaging 25.4 assists per game, which is the seventh-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive