Tuesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features no shortage of betting opportunities, including the Portland Trail Blazers’ Norman Powell prop bets. Let’s take a look at the markets and lines for Powell in this postseason matchup. Powell’s points prop bet over/under is set at 17.5 points for Tuesday’s matchup with the Denver Nuggets.
Over his last five outings, Powell has averaged 18.2 points, compared to his season average of 18.6 points per game. He’s shooting 48.1% from the field this year (55.2% in just his last five games).
The Trail Blazers will meet the Nuggets on Tuesday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The Nuggets are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by bookmakers, who list them as 2-point favorites. The over/under is set at 226.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Powell has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Norman Powell prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 17.5
- Over Odds: -111
- Under Odds: -118
- Points per game: 18.6
Norman Powell points insights
- The 17.5 point total set for Powell’s game Tuesday is 1.1 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Powell has put up more than 17.5 points in 38 of 73 games this season (52.1%).
- Powell’s season-long average points prop bet over/under is 0.9 points less than his per-game scoring average (18.6 points).
- In 27 of 50 chances this year (54%), Powell has gone over his point total.
- 52.1% of Powell’s outings this year have seen him hit the over on his season-long average points prop total of 17.7 points (38 out of 73 contests).
- Teams are putting up 109.2 points per game against the Nuggets this season, the 20th-most given up by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Norman Powell rebound insights
- Powell has averaged 0.4 less rebounds per game (3.1) than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (3.5).
- In 28 out of 73 games this season (38.4%), Powell has snagged more than 3.5 rebounds.
- Powell has reeled in the same number of rebounds as his season-long average prop bet over/under (3.1).
- In just 21 of his 50 opportunities (42%), Powell has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 28 of his 73 contests (38.4%), Powell has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total of 3.1 boards.
- Teams are grabbing 42.6 rebounds per game against the Nuggets this season, the 27th-most given up by a team.
Norman Powell assists insights
- Powell has averaged 1.9 assists per game, 0.4 more than Tuesday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- In 36 out of 73 games this season (49.3%) Powell has had more than 1.5 assists.
- Powell has averaged 0.2 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.7.
- In only 49.3% of Powell’s games (36 out of 73) he’s recorded more than 1.7 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- Teams are averaging 25.4 assists per game against the Nuggets this season, the seventh-most given up by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive