Tuesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Portland Trail Blazers and no shortage of betting opportunities, including lines for Carmelo Anthony prop bets. The points over/under set for Anthony in Tuesday’s game against the Denver Nuggets is 11.5.
Over his last five outings, Anthony has finished with an average of 12.4 points per contest. On the season, he’s averaged 13.4 points while shooting 42.1% from the floor.
Game 5 of the First Round series between the Trail Blazers and Nuggets starts at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Bookmakers have installed the Nuggets as 2-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 226.5 points. How will Anthony perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Carmelo Anthony prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 11.5
- Over Odds: -125
- Under Odds: -105
- Points per game: 13.4
Carmelo Anthony points insights
- The 11.5 point total set for Anthony’s game Tuesday is 1.9 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Anthony has scored more than 11.5 points in 45 of 73 games this season (61.6%).
- Anthony’s season-long average points prop bet total is the same as his per-game scoring average (13.4 points).
- 59.4% of Anthony’s matchups this year have seen him go over his point prop total (19 out of 32 opportunities).
- Less than half of the time — 45.2% of his outings this year — Anthony has hit the over on his season-long average point total of 13.4 points (in 33 of his 73 games).
- Opponents of the Nuggets have averaged 109.2 points per game this season, the 20th-most against any NBA squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Carmelo Anthony rebound insights
- Anthony’s per-game rebound average of 3.1 is 0.6 more rebounds than his prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- In 63% of his games this season (46 out of 73), Anthony has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (2.5 boards).
- Anthony has pulled down 3.1 rebounds per game, which is 0.2 less boards than his season average prop.
- In 17 of his 32 opportunities (53.1%), Anthony has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- Anthony has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (3.3 boards) in just 32.9% of his matchups (24 out of 73 games).
- The Nuggets’ opponents are racking up 42.6 rebounds per game, which is the 27th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Carmelo Anthony assists insights
- Anthony has averaged 1.5 assists per game this year, 1.0 assist more than his prop bet for the matchup on Tuesday (0.5).
- In 71.2% of his matchups this season (52 out of 73) Anthony has dished out more than 0.5 assists.
- Anthony has averaged 1.5 assists per game, 0.1 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.4.
- Anthony has gone over his average assist prop over/under (1.4) in just 27 of his 73 contests (37%).
- Opponents of the Nuggets have averaged 25.4 assists per game this season, the seventh-most against any NBA team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive