Tuesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features no shortage of betting opportunities, including the Phoenix Suns’ Jae Crowder prop bets. Let’s take a look at the markets and lines for Crowder in this postseason matchup. The points over/under set for Crowder in Tuesday’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers is 10.5.
Over his last five outings, Crowder has finished with an average of nine points per contest. On the season, he’s averaged 10.1 points while shooting 39.9% from the floor.
Game 5 of the First Round series between the Suns and Lakers begins at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Bookmakers have installed the Suns as 5.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 207.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Crowder has performed this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Jae Crowder prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 10.5
- Over Odds: -128
- Under Odds: 100
- Points per game: 10.1
Jae Crowder points insights
- The 10.5 point total set for Crowder’s game Tuesday is 0.4 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 45.3% of his games this season (29 of 64 matchups) Crowder has totaled more than 10.5 points.
- Crowder’s season-long average points prop bet total is 0.5 points higher than his per-game scoring average (10.1 points).
- Less than half of the time — 38.9% of his matchups this year — Crowder has hit the over on his point total (14 out of 36 opportunities).
- Less than half of the time — 45.3% of his matchups this year — Crowder has hit the over on his season-long average point total of 10.6 points (in 29 of his 64 games).
- The Lakers’ opponents are racking up 107.6 points per game, which is the 27th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Jae Crowder rebound insights
- Crowder has pulled down 4.7 rebounds per game, 0.2 more boards than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (4.5).
- In 43.8% of his games this year (28 out of 64), Crowder has pulled down more than 4.5 boards.
- Crowder has reeled in 4.7 rebounds per game, which is 0.1 fewer boards than his season average prop.
- Only 41.7% of the time this year (15 of 36 outings), Crowder has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 28 of his 64 contests (43.8%), Crowder has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total of 4.8 boards.
- The Lakers’ opponents are averaging 42.3 rebounds per game, which is the 29th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Jae Crowder assists insights
- Crowder has averaged 2.2 assists per game, 0.7 more than Tuesday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- In 64.1% of his matchups this season (41 out of 64) Crowder has collected more than 1.5 assists.
- Crowder has averaged 0.4 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.8.
- Crowder has dished out 1.8 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in 41 of 64 of his contests (64.1%).
- Opponents of the Lakers have dished out 23.4 assists per game this season, the 24th-most against any NBA team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive