Tuesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Los Angeles Lakers and no shortage of betting opportunities, including lines for LeBron James prop bets. James has an over/under of 28.5 points for Tuesday’s matchup with the Phoenix Suns.
James has averaged 24.7 points, 7.7 rebounds and 7.9 assists so far this season while shooting 50.9% from the floor. Over his last five outings, he’s recorded 21.8 points, eight rebounds, 8.8 assists and 1.8 steals per game with a 47.7% rate of shooting from the field.
The Lakers will meet the Suns on Tuesday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The Suns are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by sportsbooks, who list them as 5.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 207.5 points. Let’s take a look at how James has performed this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
LeBron James prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 28.5
- Over Odds: -111
- Under Odds: -118
- Points per game: 24.7
LeBron James points insights
- The 24.7 points James has scored per game this season is 3.8 fewer points than his point total set for Tuesday (28.5).
- James has scored more than 28.5 points in 10 of 50 games this season (20%).
- James’ season-long average points prop bet over/under, 26.1 points, is 1.4 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Less than half of the time — 47.4% of his matchups this year — James has gone over his point total (18 out of 38 chances).
- Less than half of the time — 32% of his matchups this year — James has gone over his season-long average point total of 26.1 points (in 16 of his 50 games).
- Teams are scoring 113.4 points per game against the Suns this season, the 11th-most allowed by a squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
LeBron James rebound insights
- James has collected 7.7 rebounds per game, 0.8 fewer boards than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (8.5).
- In 36% of his games this season (18 out of 50), James has grabbed more than 8.5 boards.
- James has pulled down 7.7 rebounds per game, which is 0.9 fewer boards than his season average prop.
- Just 31.6% of the time this season (12 out of 38 opportunities), James has hit the over on his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 36% of his games (18 of 50 contests), James has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (8.6).
- Opponents of the Suns have averaged 43.3 rebounds per game this season, the 24th-most against any NBA team.
LeBron James assists insights
- James has averaged 7.9 assists per game, 0.4 more than Tuesday’s assist over/under (7.5).
- In 48% of his matchups this season (24 out of 50) James has dished out more than 7.5 assists.
- James’ per-game assist average (7.9) is 0.3 less than his average assist prop bet over/under (8.2).
- James has recorded 8.2 or more assists (his average assist prop bet over/under) in only 19 of 50 of his games (38%).
- The Suns’ opponents are averaging 23.6 assists per game, which is the 23rd-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive