The Los Angeles Lakers take to the court Tuesday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with plenty of betting action. Let’s focus in on Andre Drummond’s prop bets and lines for his upcoming game. The point total set for Drummond in Tuesday’s game against the Phoenix Suns is 11.5.
Over his last five outings, Drummond has averaged 8.4 points and 9.8 rebounds, compared to his season average of 14.3 points and 11.8 rebounds per game. He’s shooting 50.0% from the field this year (63.3% in just his last five games).
Game 5 of the First Round series between the Lakers and Suns starts at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Bookmakers have installed the Suns as 5.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 207.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Drummond has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Andre Drummond prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 11.5
- Over Odds: -105
- Under Odds: -125
- Points per game: 14.3
Andre Drummond points insights
- The 14.3 points Drummond has scored per game this season is 2.8 more points than his points prop bet over/under set for Tuesday (11.5).
- Drummond has scored more than 11.5 points in 32 of 51 games this season (62.7%).
- Drummond’s season-long average points prop bet over/under is 1.5 points higher than his per-game scoring average (14.3 points).
- In 21 of 41 chances this year (51.2%), Drummond has hit the over on his point total.
- In less than half of his games — 21 of 51 this year (41.2%) — Drummond has hit the over on his season average points prop bet total (15.8).
- The Suns’ opponents are averaging 113.4 points per game, which is the 11th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Andre Drummond rebound insights
- Drummond has grabbed 11.8 rebounds per game, 1.3 more boards than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (10.5).
- In 62.7% of his games this year (32 out of 51), Drummond has reeled in more than 10.5 boards.
- The average prop bet over/under Drummond has had set for rebounds this year is 12.2. He usually has gone under that value as he has averaged 11.8 rebounds per game, 0.4 fewer rebounds than his average prop.
- Just 46.3% of the time this year (19 of 41 contests), Drummond has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- Drummond has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (12.2 boards) in just 41.2% of his matchups (21 of 51 games).
- Opponents of the Suns have averaged 43.3 rebounds per game this season, the 24th-most against any NBA team.
Andre Drummond assists insights
- Drummond’s season-long assist average — 1.9 per game — is 1.4 assists higher than Tuesday’s assist prop bet value (0.5).
- In 74.5% of his matchups this season (38 out of 51) Drummond has dished out more than 0.5 assists.
- Drummond’s per-game assist average (1.9) is 0.6 less than his average assist prop bet total (2.5).
- In only 36.6% of his games (15 out of 41), Drummond has covered his assist prop bet totals.
- In only 35.3% of Drummond’s contests (18 out of 51) he’s recorded more than 2.5 assists (his average assist prop total this season).
- Teams are averaging 23.6 assists per game against the Suns this season, the 23rd-most given up by a squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive