The Denver Nuggets take to the court Tuesday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with some interesting betting options. Let’s focus in on Nikola Jokic’s prop bets and lines for his upcoming game. Jokic has an over/under of 31.5 points for Tuesday’s contest against the Portland Trail Blazers.
So far this season, Jokic has recorded an average of 26.6 points, 10.8 rebounds and eight assists every night, while over his last five outings, he’s averaging 29 points and 9.4 rebounds. He’s shooting 56.4% from the field this season and 53.8% in his last five games.
The Nuggets are being picked to win the matchup by oddsmakers, who list them as 2-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 226.5 points. The teams will meet on Tuesday in Game 5 of their First Round series, starting at 9:00 PM ET. Let’s take a look at how Jokic has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Nikola Jokic prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 31.5
- Over Odds: -105
- Under Odds: -125
- Points per game: 26.6
Nikola Jokic points insights
- The 31.5 point total set for Jokic’s game Tuesday is 4.9 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Jokic has put up more than 31.5 points in 22 of 76 games this season (28.9%).
- Jokic’s season-long average points prop bet over/under, 24.2 points, is 2.4 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 37 of 66 opportunities this year (56.1%), Jokic has hit the over on his point total.
- In 53.9% of his outings this year, Jokic has gone over his season-long average point total of 24.2 points (in 41 of his 76 games).
- Teams are scoring 116.1 points per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the fifth-most allowed by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Nikola Jokic rebound insights
- Jokic has collected 10.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more boards than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (10.5).
- In 47.4% of his games this year (36 of 76), Jokic has reeled in more than 10.5 boards.
- Jokic has pulled down 10.8 rebounds per game, which is 0.2 more rebounds than his season average prop.
- Just 47% of the time this season (31 out of 66 opportunities), Jokic has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 36 of his 76 contests (47.4%), Jokic has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total of 10.6 boards.
- Teams are collecting 46.9 rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the fourth-most given up by a team.
Nikola Jokic assists insights
- Jokic’s season-long assist average — 8.0 per game — is 1.5 assists higher than Tuesday’s assist prop bet value (6.5).
- Jokic has had more than 6.5 assists in 45 out of 76 games this season (59.2%).
- Jokic has averaged 0.4 fewer assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 8.4.
- Jokic has recorded 8.4 or more assists (his average assist prop bet total) in only 34 of 76 of his contests (44.7%).
- Opponents of the Trail Blazers have averaged 24.9 assists per game this season, the 12th-most against any NBA team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive