Tuesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Denver Nuggets and some interesting betting options, including lines for Michael Porter Jr. prop bets. The over/under for Porter’s points in Tuesday’s game against the Portland Trail Blazers is 19.5.
So far this season, Porter has recorded an average of 18.8 points and 7.2 rebounds every night, while over his last five outings, he’s averaging 14 points and 5.2 rebounds. He’s shooting 53.9% from the floor this season and 46.4% in his last five games.
The Nuggets will match up with the Trail Blazers on Tuesday in Game 5 of their First Round series, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The Nuggets are being picked to win the matchup by bookmakers, who list them as 2-point favorites. The over/under is set at 226.5 points. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Porter will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Michael Porter Jr. prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 19.5
- Over Odds: -128
- Under Odds: -105
- Points per game: 18.8
Michael Porter Jr. points insights
- The 19.5 points prop total set for Porter on Tuesday is 0.7 more points than his scoring average on the season (18.8).
- Porter has scored more than 19.5 points 31 times this season (out of 65 total games — 47.7%).
- Porter’s season-long scoring average, 18.8 points per game, is 1.4 points higher than his average points prop bet over/under.
- In 64.6% of his outings this year, Porter has hit the over on his point total (31 out of 48 chances).
- In 60% of his outings this year, Porter has gone over his season-long average point total of 17.4 points (in 39 of his 65 contests).
- The Trail Blazers’ opponents are racking up 116.1 points per game, which is the fifth-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Michael Porter Jr. rebound insights
- Porter’s per-game rebound average of 7.2 is 0.7 more rebounds than his prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game (6.5).
- In 56.9% of his games this year (37 out of 65), Porter has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (6.5 boards).
- Porter has reeled in 7.2 rebounds per game, which is 0.5 fewer boards than his season average prop.
- In just 35.4% of his chances (17 of 48), Porter has hit the over on his rebounds prop bet total.
- Porter has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (7.7 boards) in just 40% of his matchups (26 of 65 games).
- The Trail Blazers’ opponents are averaging 46.9 rebounds per game, which is the fourth-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Michael Porter Jr. assists insights
- Porter has averaged 1.1 assists per game this year, 0.4 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Tuesday (1.5).
- In 20 out of 65 games this season (30.8%) Porter has collected more than 1.5 assists.
- Porter has averaged 1.1 assists per game, 0.3 less per game than his average assist prop bet total of 1.4.
- Porter has recorded 1.4 or more assists (his average assist prop bet over/under) in just 20 of 65 of his contests (30.8%).
- Teams are averaging 24.9 assists per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the 12th-most allowed by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive